Official WHITE ORCHID PEARL Civic Thread

LBug

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
On a roll with killer sunsets. This time I used the Nikon camera. The location is on a prominent hilltop in Prescott, landmark Thumb Butte can be seen beyond. Still dirty, which reduces the gloss on the black paint on the wheels.
Honda Civic 10th gen Official WHITE ORCHID PEARL Civic Thread 42976988.25b11ba1.800

Honda Civic 10th gen Official WHITE ORCHID PEARL Civic Thread 42976994.25aa328b.800

Honda Civic 10th gen Official WHITE ORCHID PEARL Civic Thread 42976996.30ab743c.800

Honda Civic 10th gen Official WHITE ORCHID PEARL Civic Thread 42977002.c23a0330.800

Honda Civic 10th gen Official WHITE ORCHID PEARL Civic Thread 42977010.33d070f2.1024
Sunsets mixed with the civic, doesn't get much better.

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Honda Civic 10th gen Official WHITE ORCHID PEARL Civic Thread dsc_0007 Honda Civic 10th gen Official WHITE ORCHID PEARL Civic Thread dsc_0021 Here's mine after I had a chance to take photos in a relatively empty parkade...

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
I like the tint

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring WOP, 2023 Tesla Model Y Perf
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Driving home before the sun set and saw the local junior baseball field parking lot empty. Hey, why not!?

Honda Civic 10th gen Official WHITE ORCHID PEARL Civic Thread IMG_3427

Honda Civic 10th gen Official WHITE ORCHID PEARL Civic Thread IMG_3413

Honda Civic 10th gen Official WHITE ORCHID PEARL Civic Thread IMG_3406

Honda Civic 10th gen Official WHITE ORCHID PEARL Civic Thread IMG_3420

Last edited:

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Any nice mods anyone has done on the White Orchidss? :p
Just small and simple ones. Clear side markers, MGP red brake caliper covers, red OEM Honda center wheel caps, ASEAN OEM Honda dual chrome exhaust tip finishers, invisible bra, LED bulbs for the brake, blinkers, and reverse, civicx and TURBO decals just to name a few.

Honda Civic 10th gen Official WHITE ORCHID PEARL Civic Thread IMG_4038.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Official WHITE ORCHID PEARL Civic Thread IMG_4046.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Official WHITE ORCHID PEARL Civic Thread IMG_4174.JPG

iTzLanders

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
Just small and simple ones. Clear side markers, MGP red brake caliper covers, red OEM Honda center wheel caps, ASEAN OEM Honda dual chrome exhaust tip finishers, invisible bra, LED bulbs for the brake, blinkers, and reverse, civicx and TURBO decals just to name a few.

IMG_4038.JPG

IMG_4046.JPG

IMG_4174.JPG
Not bad not bad ;) I like the red calipers though where'd you get those from? and for how much? o: was it hard clearing the side markers?

I wanted to see someone wrap there lights on white wanted to see how that would look o:

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks @iTzLanders. I ordered the MGP caliper covers from autoanything.com, but lately their option is only V-tec engraving, but I found another site that offers promo discount for orders over $150. With the promo 20% discount, I paid $160. The clear markers are a different set of lamp housing that are actual stocks in Asian and Australian Civics. I swapped the stock orange out for the clear side markers I purchased from eBay, Thailand seller, reinnakane. They are OEM JDM Honda accessories, and are going for cheaper now ($40 plus S & H) than when I first ordered mine. Good luck and happy modding.

Here is the link for the caliper covers:

http://www.autoaccessoriesgarage.co...clid=CNmp7tTJxc8CFZNcfgodtfMJNw&set-vehicle=1

Here is the link for the clear side markers:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-civic...ash=item4b01d911c3:g:c3YAAOSw1DtXFgoa&vxp=mtr

iTzLanders

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
Thanks @iTzLanders. I ordered the MGP caliper covers from autoanything.com, but lately their option is only V-tec engraving, but I found another site that offers promo discount for orders over $150. With the promo 20% discount, I paid $160. The clear markers are a different set of lamp housing that are actual stocks in Asian and Australian Civics. I swapped the stock orange out for the clear side markers I purchased from eBay, Thailand seller, reinnakane. They are OEM JDM Honda accessories, and are going for cheaper now ($40 plus S & H) than when I first ordered mine. Good luck and happy modding.

Here is the link for the caliper covers:

http://www.autoaccessoriesgarage.co...clid=CNmp7tTJxc8CFZNcfgodtfMJNw&set-vehicle=1

Here is the link for the clear side markers:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-civic-2016-clear-side-markers-lamp-Turn-light-left-Rigth-pair-Genuine-JDM-/322153550275?fits=Make:Honda|Model:Civic&hash=item4b01d911c3:g:c3YAAOSw1DtXFgoa&vxp=mtr
For the calipers do you know anywhere that ship to Canada or have those calipers in Canada?

Was it hard to switch out into the clear markers?

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
For the calipers do you know anywhere that ship to Canada or have those calipers in Canada?

Was it hard to switch out into the clear markers?
Oops, apologies. I didn't notice that you're in Canada, but I went ahead and googled it for you. Here is a seller in Canada. Conversion to the Canadian dollar makes them look pricey for you guys. I could be wrong.

http://www.calipercovers.ca

I wrote up the installation instructions for the clear side markers on the DIY section of the forum. It's not very difficult although some of us had a hard time getting either the left of the right one to tab in securely, but it's easily doable. Here is the link:

http://www.civicx.com/threads/diy-clear-side-marker-lamp-housing-swap.4920/

Will you be starting a garage soon? Would love to see your CivicX TWOP!
Sponsored