Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
With the release of W2 are there any foreseeable revisions to the W1? Namely referencing reported oil burning issues.
I don't know of any oil burning issues from the W1, can you elaborate?

Will the W2 ball-bearing option eventually trickle down to the W1? A ball-bearing W1 specifically for forged internal engines like the one I have would dominate in the types of sanctioned racing I am aiming for. Of course, the W1 with a ball bearing might spool so fast it defeats the purpose, but the thought.

If not, a W2 ball-bearing will certainly be on my shortlist for mods. I'm dead-set on Ball bearing, given my turbo sees primarily extremely dynamic load, and spool speed is crucial.
A bb option is in consideration. It's a matter of design limitations that we are trying to overcome.
Sponsored

Joev492

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
I don't know of any oil burning issues from the W1, can you elaborate?

A bb option is in consideration. It's a matter of design limitations that we are trying to overcome.
Thanks for responding! As far as the burning oil claims, I read about them in this thread:

https://www.civicx.com/forum/thread...olt-on-turbo-upgrade.45083/page-3#post-740867

I haven't seen people talking about it much, but it was brought up a few times and nobody had denied it happening.

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Will have a car at Global TIme Attack this weekend running our W2 all weekend. Some final on track testing.

EkSean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP FC1
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’m jealous of ososik. Got the 10th gen 1/4 mile record with one si and the first w2 on the other. Can’t wait for this w2! Love my W1 but time for more power.

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sorry for the lack of updates my people. We are just super slammed here at the shop. COVID is making it hard to get materials in so we are all working 2x to keep up the pace. Expect an update for the W2 turbo stuff tomorrow. Orders are still on track to open this month.

jdm_mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 FK8 CTR & More
Country flag
Didn't want to create a new thread and sorry for hijacking but is there an ETA for the front tower strut bar in either sig orange or black?

@Vincent@27WON

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Didn't want to create a new thread and sorry for hijacking but is there an ETA for the front tower strut bar in either sig orange or black?

@Vincent@27WON
I hope for the next round of pre-orders to go live this month. COVID as broken our entire supply chain. We have seen delays in nearly everything from material. to paint, to packing, etc. All these delays suck and are so much out of our hand.

jdm_mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 FK8 CTR & More
Country flag
I hope for the next round of pre-orders to go live this month. COVID as broken our entire supply chain. We have seen delays in nearly everything from material. to paint, to packing, etc. All these delays suck and are so much out of our hand.
I just read your Instagram comment moments before reading this lol. All we can do is wait and be patient. I'm super stoke though

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I know I have been lacking on the post and all, but here is another little bit of what is coming with the W2.

Honda Civic 10th gen Official W2 Turbocharger Design Thread (yes it happening) - 27WON W2 Turbo Kit W2 JB Turbo Images (-small_

Shingo_FK7

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I know I have been lacking on the post and all, but here is another little bit of what is coming with the W2.

W2 JB Turbo Images (-small_.jpg
Take your time my guy, didn’t realize COVID was hitting you guys that hard. Also, will there be a Hondata basemap with the W2 for the non-SI variant civics?

SHAYN3R

First Name
SHAYNE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
I’m really debating between this and the W1. Have you guys dropped the price yet?

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I’m really debating between this and the W1. Have you guys dropped the price yet?
I don't think firm pricing has been dropped. It will be more than the W1 though.

SHAYN3R

First Name
SHAYNE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
I don't think firm pricing has been dropped. It will be more than the W1 though.
Thanks! I’m torn between the W1 and W2. I’m limited to 94 here in Canada so I’m curious if the W1 is a significant upgrade for pump gas.
Sponsored