Tev42

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
I don't think they would look good on there, personally :) Snag some NSX wheels and paint them black imo - that's a great route to go and looks awesome.
yeah I’m hesitant cause I don’t know if the paint will look any good. I’m set on volks at this point, I’ve wanted a set for ten years
Sponsored

Tomek

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R | 1994 Honda Civic EX K20a
Country flag
I think those are formula silver but I appreciate the help
Correct. Those are Formula Silver (that's my car). Don't think I've seen Titanium Gunmetal on SGP but feel like it would look pretty good. ?

Tev42

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
Correct. Those are Formula Silver (that's my car). Don't think I've seen Titanium Gunmetal on SGP but feel like it would look pretty good. ?
the formula silver looks awesome man, I’m also considering those

MrTuckers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Type R, 08 CRV, 06 Oddy, 14 Accord 9th Gen V6
Country flag
Darker colored wheels go well with our color type. Has anyone else noticed but there are some green flakes in the SGP? Also consider the different tones of color SGP emits depending on lighting conditions.

Last edited:

Tomek

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
the formula silver looks awesome man, I’m also considering those
Thanks! They really compliment SGP and its split personality within different lighting conditions well. Whether you go with TG, FS, or another finish, I think a simple set of TE's will be timeless if that is your aim.

I take too many photos of this silly car for my own good so might as well share a few more under different light :)

Honda Civic 10th gen Official Sonic Grey Pearl Type R Picture Thread IMG_8280
Honda Civic 10th gen Official Sonic Grey Pearl Type R Picture Thread IMG_8820(1).JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Official Sonic Grey Pearl Type R Picture Thread IMG_0140

BryanCO

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP CTR, 2007 GT3, 1993 Miata
Country flag
Darker colored wheels go well with our color type. Has anyone else noticed but there is some green flakes in the SGP? Also consider the different tones of color SGP emits depending on lighting conditions.
Certainly very subjective but I agree. I ended up with gloss black,

MrTuckers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Type R, 08 CRV, 06 Oddy, 14 Accord 9th Gen V6
Country flag
Thanks! They really compliment SGP and its split personality within different lighting conditions well. Whether you go with TG, FS, or another finish, I think a simple set of TE's will be timeless if that is your aim.

I take too many photos of this silly car for my own good so might as well share a few more under different light :)

IMG_8280.jpg
IMG_8820(1).JPG
IMG_0140.jpg
I like Tomek's wheels and I was strongly considering these in the beginning. The lighting in some of the shots does give it an appearance of looking like bronze. I think I messaged Tomek in the past asking if they were bronze and he said that they were silver. I was totally surprised!!

Tev42

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
I like Tomek's wheels and I was strongly considering these in the beginning. The lighting in some of the shots does give it an appearance of looking like bronze. I think I messaged Tomek in the past asking if they were bronze and he said that they were silver. I was totally surprised!!
Yeah they look sweet. I have the gun blue II 57DR’s right now and it’s my favorite color wheel for SGP, looks way better in person than any picture I’ve seen. I just like the profile of the TE37’s so much more. Wish they had gun blue II TE’s

Tomek

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yeah they look sweet. I have the gun blue II 57DR’s right now and it’s my favorite color wheel for SGP, looks way better in person than any picture I’ve seen. I just like the profile of the TE37’s so much more. Wish they had gun blue II TE’s
Gun blue on the 57DR is a great color. The matte blue gunmetal TE37 sagas look to be pretty similar if that is a consideration and it’s possible to get your hands on. I think they look stellar.

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag

IMG_8280.jpg
IMG_8820(1).JPG
IMG_0140.jpg
Ok that looks great gj man.

Dream3r

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type-R Sonic Pearl Grey R-43285
Country flag
Anyone got thoughts on HyperBronze and SGP? I'm thinking about picking up the Cosmis xt206 in Hyper Bronze

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
Anyone got thoughts on HyperBronze and SGP? I'm thinking about picking up the Cosmis xt206 in Hyper Bronze
Rock what you love man everyone has so many different tastes - I've seen some bronze on SGP that I've liked, a deeper bronze almost smokey but don't care for the lighter shades, personally.

Post up what you end up with!

Tev42

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
Rock what you love man everyone has so many different tastes - I've seen some bronze on SGP that I've liked, a deeper bronze almost smokey but don't care for the lighter shades, personally.

Post up what you end up with!
I feel the same way about bronze, I’m up in the air at this point between blast bronze and pressed graphite TE’s. The titanium gunmetal I was considering already sold and it’s discontinued