Official Sonic Grey Pearl Type R Picture Thread

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
Red Mud Flaps on a SGP. Guys at work laughed at me but I think it looks good lol. The hard part is done really. I can always get some black mud flaps to replace them later. I just feel like i need them around where I live. So much small gravel and dirt.

FC83CA99-8B27-4989-B9FC-3F44F5955AF3.jpeg

D50EDE30-CB72-42C1-9CFA-8ACA61C9E80F.jpeg
Bitches can have input when they carry the note lol. Put purple ones on there if you want - looks good to me enjoy your ride!
Sponsored

ejburritos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA Miata, Mk6 GTI, Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Red Mud Flaps on a SGP. Guys at work laughed at me but I think it looks good lol. The hard part is done really. I can always get some black mud flaps to replace them later. I just feel like i need them around where I live. So much small gravel and dirt.

FC83CA99-8B27-4989-B9FC-3F44F5955AF3.jpeg

D50EDE30-CB72-42C1-9CFA-8ACA61C9E80F.jpeg
my coworker make fun of me for even owning this car haha. it’s yours. if you like it, ignore what others think!

LSUFANDAN

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sonic Grey Civic Type R
Country flag
my coworker make fun of me for even owning this car haha. it’s yours. if you like it, ignore what others think!
You guys are right. Its my car and I like them so who cares. Ive had some compliments as well so its all good. Nice tail lights burrito. Looks good on SGP. Might have to pick those up. I can sort of see your clear side markers as well. I have those ordered but they haven't come in the mail yet.

MickleNoot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP Civic Type R, 1970 RB26-powered 240Z
Country flag
Long time lurker, first time buyer. Picked it up on Tuesday and drove it home with the plastic still on the seat. Two days later, already experienced my first one-sided "race". All of this happened on the access road during morning rush-hour.

Some dude in a Model 3 came up right behind me and felt the need to literally sniff my butthole. He wound up whipping around me and tried to cut me off as his lane ended and merged into mine. However, I was already letting a car over in front of me (you know, how a zipper merge works), so there was no room for him. He got behind me but was really not happy about it. He got over in the lane next to me, zipped past while trying to stare me down. Traffic backed up before the upcoming light, and really did not like that I went past him in the next lane over. He proceeded to weave through traffic until he got up next to me, then cut me off with no blinker. I left a gap, wound up hopping over another lane a couple lights before the on ramp I take, and eventually passed him again. I watched him behind me weaving through traffic again, but it was too dense and the lane I was in was moving pretty well. He must have changed lanes at least 20 times over half a mile while I just sat in my lane like a NORMAL GODDAMN PERSON just trying to get to work.

After all his attempts to catch back up, he just kept falling behind as every time he changed lanes, the lane he was just in would start moving again. I merged onto the highway and never saw him again. So much effort for such poor results on his part. This was some dude clearly in his late 40's - early 50's, and I'm a guy in my late 20's. These behaviors should be reversed based on stereotypes. But hey, I guess maturity doesn't necessarily come with age.

...Aside from that, I love this car. Looking forward to many more miles, hopefully without the ridiculous one-sided pissing contests.

Honda Civic 10th gen Official Sonic Grey Pearl Type R Picture Thread 20200204_175802

Honda Civic 10th gen Official Sonic Grey Pearl Type R Picture Thread 20200204_175756

Honda Civic 10th gen Official Sonic Grey Pearl Type R Picture Thread 20200204_175749

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Aegean Blue Metallic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

ejburritos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA Miata, Mk6 GTI, Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You guys are right. Its my car and I like them so who cares. Ive had some compliments as well so its all good. Nice tail lights burrito. Looks good on SGP. Might have to pick those up. I can sort of see your clear side markers as well. I have those ordered but they haven't come in the mail yet.
thank you! the sidemarkers are the Optix Autolab clear switchback. I had to wire part of it up to my headlight. They turn amber when you have your hazards/blinker on, then back to white. pretty cool!

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Didn’t know you were on here too! I’ve talked to you before on Instagram haha.
I'm no different, enthusiast side of me will always be first :) IIRC, we did video call for the install, right? Or was that another SGP owner..hmmm

IHadToRun

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Country flag
I'm no different, enthusiast side of me will always be first :) IIRC, we did video call for the install, right? Or was that another SGP owner..hmmm
that was a different one haha. you asked if i was gunna be at the honda super meet in la but was sadly busy.

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
that was a different one haha. you asked if i was gunna be at the honda super meet in la but was sadly busy.
Yup! Recall that convo, no worries another time when I'm in SoCal :)

BryanCO

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP CTR, 2007 GT3, 1993 Miata
Country flag
Long time lurker, first time buyer. Picked it up on Tuesday and drove it home with the plastic still on the seat. Two days later, already experienced my first one-sided "race". All of this happened on the access road during morning rush-hour.

Some dude in a Model 3 came up right behind me and felt the need to literally sniff my butthole. He wound up whipping around me and tried to cut me off as his lane ended and merged into mine. However, I was already letting a car over in front of me (you know, how a zipper merge works), so there was no room for him. He got behind me but was really not happy about it. He got over in the lane next to me, zipped past while trying to stare me down. Traffic backed up before the upcoming light, and really did not like that I went past him in the next lane over. He proceeded to weave through traffic until he got up next to me, then cut me off with no blinker. I left a gap, wound up hopping over another lane a couple lights before the on ramp I take, and eventually passed him again. I watched him behind me weaving through traffic again, but it was too dense and the lane I was in was moving pretty well. He must have changed lanes at least 20 times over half a mile while I just sat in my lane like a NORMAL GODDAMN PERSON just trying to get to work.

After all his attempts to catch back up, he just kept falling behind as every time he changed lanes, the lane he was just in would start moving again. I merged onto the highway and never saw him again. So much effort for such poor results on his part. This was some dude clearly in his late 40's - early 50's, and I'm a guy in my late 20's. These behaviors should be reversed based on stereotypes. But hey, I guess maturity doesn't necessarily come with age.

...Aside from that, I love this car. Looking forward to many more miles, hopefully without the ridiculous one-sided pissing contests.
Love it. Congrats and have fun.