Tev42

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
Does anybody else prefer the color tone that you get on cloudy days?
Sponsored

timtzotz

First Name
timtzotz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Type R (SGP); 2015 Subaru XV Crosstrek
Country flag
New owner. Obviously I am obsessively looking at paint for scratches. Doing so, I see obvious fingerprints all the time. IS that a Sonic Gray Pearl thing? My new concerns?

I have ceramic coat, new waX job. Car was pre owned

Thanks!

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
New owner. Obviously I am obsessively looking at paint for scratches. Doing so, I see obvious fingerprints all the time. IS that a Sonic Gray Pearl thing? My new concerns?

I have ceramic coat, new waX job. Car was pre owned

Thanks!
If you can't see it from 5-7 feet away just enjoy the car man, nobody else can see that lol

Tev42

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
Does anybody have pics of pressed graphite TE37SL's on SGP

MrTuckers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Type R, 08 CRV, 06 Oddy, 14 Accord 9th Gen V6
Country flag
FBO Flex/Upgraded Turbo

Type R parking lot.jpg
Can you please share info on your tire/wheel setup? I'm in the process of swapping out my OEM's with something that's more durable and hopefully long-lasting. Torn in between getting some 57DRs in 18 in. or another wheel option. So far your setup besides the 57DR's in Gunmetal Blue II look awesome!

BryanCO

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP CTR, 2007 GT3, 1993 Miata
Country flag
Can you please share info on your tire/wheel setup? I'm in the process of swapping out my OEM's with something that's more durable and hopefully long-lasting. Torn in between getting some 57DRs in 18 in. or another wheel option. So far your setup besides the 57DR's in Gunmetal Blue II look awesome!
I ordered (and paid for) the GL DR57's, 18's, Gloss Black 2.5 months ago. Still waiting...

MrTuckers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I ordered (and paid for) the GL DR57's, 18's, Gloss Black 2.5 months ago. Still waiting...
?

Is this from System Motorsports or from another vendor? Did they explain to you why you haven't gotten it yet or is it one of those that they had in stock and they ran out and they are waiting for shipment from Japan? I think I've decided to go with Gunmetal Blue II because I think the black easily washes out together with the tires so it's kind of hard to see.

BryanCO

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP CTR, 2007 GT3, 1993 Miata
Country flag
?

Is this from System Motorsports or from another vendor? Did they explain to you why you haven't gotten it yet or is it one of those that they had in stock and they ran out and they are waiting for shipment from Japan? I think I've decided to go with Gunmetal Blue II because I think the black easily washes out together with the tires so it's kind of hard to see.
SM. Ordered 8/11. Was told mid Sep to end of Oct. Now sometime in Nov. Bought them for a winter set up and we’ve already had snow here....

MrTuckers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
SM. Ordered 8/11. Was told mid Sep to end of Oct. Now sometime in Nov. Bought them for a winter set up and we’ve already had snow here....
Yikes! I was planning on buying some 57DR Gunmetal Blue II's from these guys. I did see some of their postings saying they had some stock but that was maybe a while back. I should contact them before committing on a set.

Last edited:

jmarvzz

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SGP Civic Type R
Country flag
anyone have black wheels on SGP? obviously not talking about the OEM wheels, but like titan 7 machine black color on SGP?

Snmtazz70

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
500HP 2019 Honda Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
18x9.5 +45 265/35/18 very happy no rub.
Sponsored

Last edited: