Official Sonic Grey Pearl Type R Picture Thread

MrTuckers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Type R, 08 CRV, 06 Oddy, 14 Accord 9th Gen V6
Country flag
I was so excited when this arrived today, but later found out it was box 1 of 2 and the 2nd box wasn't put on the UPS truck even though it arrived a few minutes earlier than this one. So much for upgrade weekend!! Damn UPS!! GRRRR! :rant:

At least I can still do minor upgrades on the side (Suma Performance sidemarkers). =)

Kamispeed- Free 2 day shipping + tax free (main warehouse on West Coast located in Sparks, Nevada).

Honda Civic 10th gen Official Sonic Grey Pearl Type R Picture Thread PXL_20200925_164921977
?‍♂

Last edited:

Rone811

First Name
Rone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I was so excited when this arrived today, but later found out it was box 1 of 2 and the 2nd box wasn't put on the UPS truck even though it arrived a few minutes earlier than this one. So much for upgrade weekend!! Damn UPS!! GRRRR! :rant:

At least I can still do minor upgrades on the side (Suma Performance sidemarkers). =)

Kamispeed- Free 2 day shipping + tax free (main warehouse on West Coast located in Sparks, Nevada).

PXL_20200925_164921977.jpg
?‍♂
I bought an HKS too. Expected arrival is late October/November. This is going to sound so badass!

MrTuckers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I bought an HKS too. Expected arrival is late October/November. This is going to sound so badass!
Did you go with Spec L or Legamax or Spec L2? I'm assuming because why is your exhaust coming so late? Also on another sidenote, do you know the best place where we can sell the factory exhaust?

Tev42

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
Yes indeed they look great on this color. Are they easy to clean? I was leaning towards Gun Metal Blue II but I think I like these mat black finishes better. Makes the wheels stand-out.

I've seen matte black and gun blue II in person side-by-side on SGP, gun blue II definitely stands out more and is more unique. I was skeptical before buying them but they are 11/10

Gun Blue II hides the brake dust well but they look the best when they are clean for sure

MrTuckers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Has anyone gone with PPF on their front-end assembly? As I was working on the car today, I noticed how easily the front end attracts dirt, especially inside the crevices and black plastic parts and also around the fog light assembly. Unfortunately, my car doesn't have the luxury of being garaged, so it will be exposed to all the elements. I'm thinking the PPF could shield against the excess dirt and also nice ceramic coating could protect the rest of the car as well- but the price tag of getting the work done is OUCH! 2K or more!

MrTuckers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I've seen them in person side-by-side on SGP, gun blue II definitely stands out more and is more unique. I was skeptical before buying them but they are 11/10
I'm going with Gram Lights Gun Blue II 57DR's myself in the future. I think it's either black or those would go well with this unique body color.

BryanCO

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP CTR, 2007 GT3, 1993 Miata
Country flag
Has anyone gone with PPF on their front-end assembly? As I was working on the car today, I noticed how easily the front end attracts dirt, especially inside the crevices and black plastic parts and also around the fog light assembly. Unfortunately, my car doesn't have the luxury of being garaged, so it will be exposed to all the elements. I'm thinking the PPF could shield against the excess dirt and also nice ceramic coating could protect the rest of the car as well- but the price tag of getting the work done is OUCH! 2K or more!
Yes, and the full hood, fender, side sills, rear wheel area, cargo loading area. Helps,keep the car looking great.