Hats_N_Hoodies

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport Hatch
Country flag
One thing I have to say. With the amount of people that hate on this colour, they sure seem to be fine with seeing 1000's of cars a day the same colour as theirs. I like it and its a bonus that I may only see one or two a week with our colour.

Honda Civic 10th gen Official SONIC GRAY PEARL Civic Thread night

JDMsway1994!

First Name
Josue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Ex
Country flag
One thing I have to say. With the amount of people that hate on this colour, they sure seem to be fine with seeing 1000's of cars a day the same colour as theirs. I like it and its a bonus that I may only see one or two a week with our colour.

night.jpg
Facts bro. If anything I fall more in love with the color each time. !

Honda Civic 10th gen Official SONIC GRAY PEARL Civic Thread IMG_20200713_195728_470

danfg2

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Platinum White Pearl Civic Si Sedan
Country flag

night.jpg
I still see these hatches with this color all the time and I feel that the color has been played out already

Hats_N_Hoodies

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport Hatch
Country flag
I still see these hatches with this color all the time and I feel that the color has been played out already
Glad I don't live near you then. But considering the colour is only available on 3 trims of one model. I kinda don't believe you. Sport Hatch, Sport Touring Hatch and Type R. Could be worse I guess. I could have bought a white one.

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
Glad I don't live near you then. But considering the colour is only available on 3 trims of one model. I kinda don't believe you. Sport Hatch, Sport Touring Hatch and Type R. Could be worse I guess. I could have bought a white one.
pretty sure the color is available on all trim levels of the hatch, and now it’s also available on the crv

Hats_N_Hoodies

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport Hatch
Country flag
pretty sure the color is available on all trim levels of the hatch, and now it’s also available on the crv
In Canada you can only get the colour on the trims I mentioned. LX only has 3 colour options. Black, white and grey. And by models I was referring to coupe, sedan and hatch.

JDMsway1994!

First Name
Josue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Ex
Country flag
Here's how she sits at the moment!

Just Re-tinted windows 15 percent all 4 windows and 25 percent rear winshield 3m obsidian tint!

Awaiting for my caruse spoiler and bomba wing risers and shell be good...... until I cop bc coilovers

Honda Civic 10th gen Official SONIC GRAY PEARL Civic Thread 20200922_130247

Hats_N_Hoodies

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport Hatch
Country flag
Dems fighting words! lol :D
Listen, we all have the same car, same company different trims. Colours aside I think we all made a wise decision. I chose this colour for several reasons. Easy to keep clean, i like it and there are only 3 others I have seen in my area and usually only see one once or twice a week. My 2018 was the dark grey and it seemed like everyone went with that colour. And it was hard to keep clean. Happy with my choice as I am sure you are with yours.

Derek.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport HB 6MT, 1996 Accord EX 4dr 5MT
Country flag
Listen, we all have the same car, same company different trims. Colours aside I think we all made a wise decision. I chose this colour for several reasons. Easy to keep clean, i like it and there are only 3 others I have seen in my area and usually only see one once or twice a week. My 2018 was the dark grey and it seemed like everyone went with that colour. And it was hard to keep clean. Happy with my choice as I am sure you are with yours.
I was only kidding around lol. TBH, SGP was my original choice but getting it with 6spd meant that I would have needed to wait. So I ended up with my 2nd choice, which I'm perfectly fine with.

Funny you mention the cars in your area, I live in Ottawa too! SGP is pretty rare around here.

Hats_N_Hoodies

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport Hatch
Country flag
I was only kidding around lol. TBH, SGP was my original choice but getting it with 6spd meant that I would have needed to wait. So I ended up with my 2nd choice, which I'm perfectly fine with.

Funny you mention the cars in your area, I live in Ottawa too! SGP is pretty rare around here.
I know who you are and I am pretty sure you know me(Mike). Its been a while but we used to watch UFC together sometimes with Jesse and Guy. I believe you even live just around the corner from me.

Small world. My SGP is the one you probably see all the time around Orleans.
Sponsored