Official SONIC GRAY PEARL Civic Thread

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring SGP
Country flag
Brought her home yesterday. Previously owned a white EX Hatch (2018) that I got rid of for the Tacoma.

Need to get a quote on some tint for her but otherwise, gonna keep her relatively factory, as she needs to last until the end of my residency/fellowship and I can buy a new truck lol.

Last edited:

JDMsway1994!

First Name
Josue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Ex
Country flag
Brought her home yesterday. Previously owned a white EX Hatch (2018) that I got rid of for the Tacoma.

Need to get a quote on some tint for her but otherwise, gonna keep her relatively factory, as she needs to last until the end of my residency/fellowship and I can buy a new truck lol.
View attachment 295307
Congrats civic brother !

Jayz.91

First Name
Julien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 SGP Sport Touring
Country flag
Had her about 2 weeks now, upgraded from a 2018 LX. Carbon fiber emblems front and back. Thinking clear sidemarkers next and I've got a euro-spec Sportline wing to throw on the back too.
Honda Civic 10th gen Official SONIC GRAY PEARL Civic Thread IMG_4233.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Official SONIC GRAY PEARL Civic Thread IMG_4234.JPG

Hats_N_Hoodies

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport Hatch
Country flag
Welp, had some one back into my baby last week. Body shop I brought it to is highly reputable when it comes to after market repairs and paint. They are having an incredibly hard time paint matching my car. They have tried 3 different variations of it and no luck so far. Anyone else have an accident in their SGP and have issue with paint afterwards?

Jayz.91

First Name
Julien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 SGP Sport Touring
Country flag
Welp, had some one back into my baby last week. Body shop I brought it to is highly reputable when it comes to after market repairs and paint. They are having an incredibly hard time paint matching my car. They have tried 3 different variations of it and no luck so far. Anyone else have an accident in their SGP and have issue with paint afterwards?
I’m not sure how helpful this will be but I did get a spray can from this website a while back https://www.automotivetouchup.com/
It was pretty damn close, minus the slight sun faded contrast with the adjacent body panels.

Hats_N_Hoodies

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport Hatch
Country flag
I’m not sure how helpful this will be but I did get a spray can from this website a while back https://www.automotivetouchup.com/
It was pretty damn close, minus the slight sun faded contrast with the adjacent body panels.
They have to paint the drivers quarter panel and driver door. Its not just a small touch up.