Hats_N_Hoodies

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport Hatch
Country flag
Please post a link to purchase and a price (in U.S. dollars) if possible. I went to mini gt website and couldn't locate an etailer or b and m store. ty
You will have to search Ebay. It sold out within days on the MINI GT site. There are various online vendors I know of in Canada that may have some. But in the US I have no clue who you would contact.
Sponsored

sobabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP CTR, 2004 TW EP3
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Also, if anyone else out there collects diecast like I do. A company called MINI GT has an awesome 1:64 scale Type R in the Sonic Grey pearl.
Mini Me.jpg
Please post a link to purchase and a price (in U.S. dollars) if possible. I went to mini gt website and couldn't locate an etailer or b and m store. ty
$39.99 off of eBay. Color says Slate Gray but hey, that's close enough ?

https://www.ebay.com/i/274399212586..._VIQniQFaG_6w80lFo3cfhVRxGLdxl20aAsTFEALw_wcB

Pitt-Civ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer, 2020 Civic Hatch EX
Country flag
Thanks! Was going to do a red but, yellow matched my license plate cover ?
Just waiting for a Sonic Gray to arrive at the dealer I've been shopping, and getting small ideas. Seen lots with the red stripe, yours is the first with yellow. Just wondering if there are other colors that would compliment the car and lines.

Hats_N_Hoodies

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport Hatch
Country flag
Just waiting for a Sonic Gray to arrive at the dealer I've been shopping, and getting small ideas. Seen lots with the red stripe, yours is the first with yellow. Just wondering if there are other colors that would compliment the car and lines.
Personally I am going for white accents. I am purchasing white wheels and some decals as well.

NKOTB

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited , 2020 SGP Type R
Country flag
Happy to be here!
Honda Civic 10th gen Official SONIC GRAY PEARL Civic Thread Type R Pic
Sponsored