Official SONIC GRAY PEARL Civic Thread

jefferazzi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport CVT (Sonic Gray Pearl)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I must be ignorant, what is the HFP package?
It's the Honda Factory Performance package. It doesn't seem to be selectable on the 2019 models, but you can still see it if you go to configure a 2018 model.

Honda Civic 10th gen Official SONIC GRAY PEARL Civic Thread Screen Shot 2018-11-16 at 2.43.11 PM
Sponsored

gogoej

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback 2017 LX
Country flag
Wow. These pictures show off SGP really well. Love the roof rack too. The whole package looks really put-together. What polish/wax are you using for detailing?
I use Jet Seal pretty frequently along with the Pete's. Meguires quick wax when drying.

Hi. I would like to ask if your thule bike rack hit the rear hatch door if the hatch is fully open. Thanks
It actually did hit. So I grabbed a sawzaw and took off about 3 inches. Now its fine

slo_hatch

slo_hatch
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 6MT Sonic Grey Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well, in North America, it's taking at least 3 months for hatchbacks to come in. I ordered my SGP Sport 6MT on July 15 and I'm still waiting for it. It takes a helluva lot of patience to wait almost 4 months to get a new car, especially for just a Honda
I waited the 4 months and it was 1000% worth the wait. I would’ve waited a whole year for this car haha. It’s my most favorite car I’ve ever owned.

nags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
Well, I guess I'm part of the club now. Wont pick it up till next week when the leather is installed. It's a 2019 Sport.

Honda Civic 10th gen Official SONIC GRAY PEARL Civic Thread IMG_20181130_154716

flashcash

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX-L
Country flag
Well, I guess I'm part of the club now. Wont pick it up till next week when the leather is installed. It's a 2019 Sport.

IMG_20181130_154716.jpg
She's a beauty. Good luck with it.

Waiting on my 2019 EX-L. Just got the Vin# today, so it should be close.

nags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
She's a beauty. Good luck with it.

Waiting on my 2019 EX-L. Just got the Vin# today, so it should be close.

Thanks. I absolutely destroyed them on the price. Now just need to order some parts and get the windows tinted once I get my hands on it.

Now just waiting on the leather, tint, LED lighting, and tuner. And trying to decide on some LED headlights. I know many people say go HID but I've got LED's in my truck currently and they're great.

Last edited:

Timmeh8604

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My sonic grey is signing off, Rest In Peace. Somehow damages estimated around $15,000. I don’t see it but they will not fix it. I don’t know what the next one will be, but it will be a civic or accord.

Honda Civic 10th gen Official SONIC GRAY PEARL Civic Thread BB255875-8BB3-4256-BD5E-1AC49162E455
Honda Civic 10th gen Official SONIC GRAY PEARL Civic Thread B5BB3881-1120-451D-A9D7-23233EA80715
Honda Civic 10th gen Official SONIC GRAY PEARL Civic Thread DBABDC8B-22FC-400A-9F45-CD7C1D91BEE1

Dustoff

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
My sonic grey is signing off, Rest In Peace. Somehow damages estimated around $15,000. I don’t see it but they will not fix it. I don’t know what the next one will be, but it will be a civic or accord.
Now that's a shame. Finally made an account for this website as this thread helped push me to making my first new car/ first Honda purchase. Liked the pics you were able to post with the aircraft, especially the helicopter! ATC or do you work at an FBO? Hope you get something else you enjoy.

Generic cell phone pic of my 19' EX
Honda Civic 10th gen Official SONIC GRAY PEARL Civic Thread wUWqm5b

Timmeh8604

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I work at an FBO in Destin, FL. I appreciate the kind words. I tried to fight them as I just don’t see how that damage makes it totalled. Next will be an Si or a manual accord sport.

Now that's a shame. Finally made an account for this website as this thread helped push me to making my first new car/ first Honda purchase. Liked the pics you were able to post with the aircraft, especially the helicopter! ATC or do you work at an FBO? Hope you get something else you enjoy.

Generic cell phone pic of my 19' EX
wUWqm5b.jpg
Sponsored