Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
I installed mine yesterday. Very happy with the quality and everything included. I chose the e-tune with drob. I was just disappointed with how much slower it felt then tsp stage 1 on map 3 with the stock turbo. Maybe its just the tune he sent me to start out with.
He will send you a new file to test once you send in datalogs.

Advertisement

luispe7

First Name
Luis
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I installed mine yesterday. Very happy with the quality and everything included. I chose the e-tune with drob. I was just disappointed with how much slower it felt then tsp stage 1 on map 3 with the stock turbo. Maybe its just the tune he sent me to start out with.
What are your other mods

NicKoLi

First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
I need some help with ktuner, I am trying to datalog for Drob. I am using tunerview on my phone and hit record to CSV. Apparently that is the wrong format. How do I datalog off of my phone or honda hack in kdlg format?

luispe7

First Name
Luis
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I need some help with ktuner, I am trying to datalog for Drob. I am using tunerview on my phone and hit record to CSV. Apparently that is the wrong format. How do I datalog off of my phone or honda hack in kdlg format?
Go to the ktuner menu and then hit start datalogging and when you're done hit stop datalogging

NicKoLi

First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
Go to the ktuner menu and then hit start datalogging and when you're done hit stop datalogging
how do I then export them in kdlg format ? plug the tuner into the pc and click onboard logging and then saves as ? I have 1.2

luispe7

First Name
Luis
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
how do I then export them in kdlg format ? plug the tuner into the pc and click onboard logging and then saves as ? I have 1.2
Yeah download in ktuner then save as whatever you want

Advertisement

Advertisement