2020MSMcivicSI

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
You know that’s it’s on the website already guys. Didn’t want to tell you guys because of the fact that I want one to and won’t be able to get it until I pay rent ??‍♂
I don't see it on rv6's website, click on Civic SI -> 10th gen: just exhaust, suspension, tuning and hardware. No turbo category or anything like it.

Do you have a link?
Sponsored

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

2020MSMcivicSI

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
Well that still says BETA in the title... thought that the first run would not be "BETA" anymore.

I'll have to e-mail them directly for clarification... thought I would have gotten a response from my PM by now but might have been lost with all the other messages they get.

I'm still trying to get the type-r retro clutch so kinda pointless to have the turbo right now but I like the discount =)

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Well that still says BETA in the title... thought that the first run would not be "BETA" anymore.

I'll have to e-mail them directly for clarification... thought I would have gotten a response from my PM by now but might have been lost with all the other messages they get.

I'm still trying to get the type-r retro clutch so kinda pointless to have the turbo right now but I like the discount =)
He did say there will be no changes from the Beta when the production run comes out.

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

The link no longer works

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag

2020MSMcivicSI

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
Should’ve not said anything ??‍♂
I don't think you missed anything... I'd bet that link was leftover from the actual BETA and a way for the BETA testers to pay.

I think someone would have posted about getting in on the first production batch if they were really selling... I'll update later when I get a response from my e-mail to rv6.

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I don't think you missed anything... I'd bet that link was leftover from the actual BETA and a way for the BETA testers to pay.

I think someone would have posted about getting in on the first production batch if they were really selling... I'll update later when I get a response from my e-mail to rv6.
There was no link to buy the beta unit it was through paypal. Rich did mention the other week he would be making the link active soon maybe he put it up prematurely...

2020MSMcivicSI

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
Just got confirmation e-mail from Rich... it was posted by mistake. Here is exactly what he said:

The link was accidentally put in as I was working on the product listing. We will be sending custom links in order of the list. We currently have over 70 people on the list and only 50 turbos coming.

We are hoping to ship before the end of the month.

Regards
Rich

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Haha, sorry for the lack of replies. We have never been super busy. I thought last year was bad.....
That's a good thing though right?

Boosted_01_R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC3
Country flag
If it helps any at this time I have over 6k miles on mine and have had only the one issue we caught at the very beginning. I think most of us that have had our cars dyno all came up around the 320ish mark... (guessing) which I’d say is still good. I know someone that has a prl kit and he hit 348 and I think Ryan (phong vlog) is somewhere in the 350’s with the same prl kit. So it’s not too far off but for the savings it’s still good. At the end of this summer I’ll probably buy the W2 turbo and see how it performs. By that time I should have over 10k miles of abuse on the rv6 turbo and give an update. I recommend this turbo over the mhi td03 still. I had over 600 miles on that turbo and at 25 psi it had nothing on the rv6 turbo.

Looking forward to the 10K update...... NO ONE should go with the MHI turbo, edge motorsport has killed 3 in a row, all from the first dyno pull I believe. Got to the point where Edge Motorsport stopped selling the MHI turbo.
Sponsored