NicKoLi

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
Rich Is awesome. I installed the turbo myself this time, took me a whole night and a morning after losing turbo inlet bolts due to exhaustion and a whole bunch of other nonsense. The car is running fantastic I am on tune 4 from drob and it's starting to pick up nicely. All in all I am very elated and pretty happy right now. I did not mess up the actuator after driving with it stuck. still no codes running the prl catted downpipe which was like a month of trial and error testing defoulers. It feels great with the stage 2 competition clutch I just installed very happy with that as well. I am now getting a front pipe this weekend the only mod I was really missing along with a rear motor mount insert and kzcmc on the way. I am very happy but basically sad since I dont know what else I can do power wise. I am definitely open to suggestions. I can really get E 85 in my area which sucks.

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Rich Is awesome. I installed the turbo myself this time, took me a whole night and a morning after losing turbo inlet bolts due to exhaustion and a whole bunch of other nonsense. The car is running fantastic I am on tune 4 from drob and it's starting to pick up nicely. All in all I am very elated and pretty happy right now. I did not mess up the actuator after driving with it stuck. still no codes running the prl catted downpipe which was like a month of trial and error testing defoulers. It feels great with the stage 2 competition clutch I just installed very happy with that as well. I am now getting a front pipe this weekend the only mod I was really missing along with a rear motor mount insert and kzcmc on the way. I am very happy but basically sad since I dont know what else I can do power wise. I am definitely open to suggestions. I can really get E 85 in my area which sucks.
Do front pipe and full exhaust that will make a huge difference with your mods. If your on stock exhaust your down on power for sure.

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag

Rott3n_SI

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Aegean Blue Civic SI
Country flag
Look into meth injection

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
You still haven't felt the final tune so give it a chance before assuming it's not enough power. Your going to be 100hp over stock so I can't imagine youll be that dissapointed. If your that unsatisfied maybe a car that comes stock with more power is for you. Hopefully you'll grow to like it, or get some drag tires to eliminate wheel spin and you'll feel how fast the car actually is.

Rott3n_SI

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You still haven't felt the final tune so give it a chance before assuming it's not enough power. Your going to be 100hp over stock so I can't imagine youll be that dissapointed. If your that unsatisfied maybe a car that comes stock with more power is for you. Hopefully you'll grow to like it, or get some drag tires to eliminate wheel spin and you'll feel how fast the car actually is.
So true I’m on pilot sport 4s’s and think I’m gonna have to get something stickier

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
So true I’m on pilot sport 4s’s and think I’m gonna have to get something stickier
Sometime it's hard to tell that your spinning, when I get on it on 2nd I break loose but sometimes is so smooth the only way I actually can tell is my traction control starts flashing.

Civii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic
Country flag
Off topic a little but how did you manage to get no codes with the defouler? I just disabled the code and didn’t try a work around. The same defouler or did you use a different one?

thanks

Rott3n_SI

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Sometime it's hard to tell that your spinning, when I get on it on 2nd I break loose but sometimes is so smooth the only way I actually can tell is my traction control starts flashing.
I usually dissable traction control id rather control wheel spin with throttle control than have then lose power from traction control
Sponsored