awsomsauce

First Name
Theodore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Gen si and 2 6 gen sedans
Country flag
You guys I’m so happy right now words escape me.
so I’m running the 27won w1 with flex fuel base map. I nodded my cooling fan parameters, turned off the P0299 error code, I’m at E79 right now.
I set my torque limit for non sport mode to 296 ft.lbs. So in non sport mode the turbo hits a solid 23psi of boost.
There’s a slight lag from idle to about 3,500 rpm but that’s expected since it’s a bigger turbo from stock. But once it kicks in! Hang on it’s go time to redline! Eman suggest changing the redline up to 7,000rpm but I’m going to keep mine at 6,700.
I’ll be data logging all week to see if I can hit the sport mode button and unleash the turbo. In couple weeks or maybe next weekend I’ll hit a dyno just to see what I’m doing at this point. But let me say, my stock turbo at 25psi hit 259hp/298tq on a mustang dyno.
This is way faster!!!
Thank you to Rich and RV6 for this opportunity and the turbo!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
You guys I’m so happy right now words escape me.
so I’m running the 27won w1 with flex fuel base map. I nodded my cooling fan parameters, turned off the P0299 error code, I’m at E79 right now.
I set my torque limit for non sport mode to 296 ft.lbs. So in non sport mode the turbo hits a solid 23psi of boost.
There’s a slight lag from idle to about 3,500 rpm but that’s expected since it’s a bigger turbo from stock. But once it kicks in! Hang on it’s go time to redline! Eman suggest changing the redline up to 7,000rpm but I’m going to keep mine at 6,700.
I’ll be data logging all week to see if I can hit the sport mode button and unleash the turbo. In couple weeks or maybe next weekend I’ll hit a dyno just to see what I’m doing at this point. But let me say, my stock turbo at 25psi hit 259hp/298tq on a mustang dyno.
This is way faster!!!
Thank you to Rich and RV6 for this opportunity and the turbo!
Great news!

awsomsauce

First Name
Theodore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Update. This morning I was looking at my data logs and found the fuel target for the Hondata base map was too lean for my liking; I made some adjustments to the WOT fuel table and have to reflash after I get off work and see how it goes.
i usually use; use map to determine WOT but I thought that was throwing the P0299 code (it wasn’t) so I’ll post again later!

highroller

First Name
U Hash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5 Turbo
Country flag
How lean?
Update. This morning I was looking at my data logs and found the fuel target for the Hondata base map was too lean for my liking; I made some adjustments to the WOT fuel table and have to reflash after I get off work and see how it goes.
i usually use; use map to determine WOT but I thought that was throwing the P0299 code (it wasn’t) so I’ll post again later!
How lean? What are you targeting? On pump gas?

awsomsauce

First Name
Theodore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
How lean?
How lean? What are you targeting? On pump gas?
It was targeting 12.44 but it would jump around so it was getting as lean as 13 and that’s not satisfactory for me. I now have it targeting 11.56 to 11.2 just in case it wants to search for limits .

awsomsauce

First Name
Theodore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Official RV6 R365 turbo thread DA231AD5-6788-4E1E-A9B4-3AD909299B47

Okay boys so this is what the virtual dyno is saying my power is at right now based on a data log pull I did hitting 24 psi with an e30 blend. Keep in mind my parts are as follow:
Rv6 turbo (no shit ?)
AFE catless downpipe
PRL Cobra cold air (race maf)
Injen fmic
Home built e85 kit
Type R retro clutch kit
Hondata
All other parts are stock (front pipe, exhaust, charge pipes, fuel system)
Hope this inspires you guys.

highroller

First Name
U Hash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5 Turbo
Country flag
DA231AD5-6788-4E1E-A9B4-3AD909299B47.jpeg

Okay boys so this is what the virtual dyno is saying my power is at right now based on a data log pull I did hitting 24 psi with an e30 blend. Keep in mind my parts are as follow:
Rv6 turbo (no shit ?)
AFE catless downpipe
PRL Cobra cold air (race maf)
Injen fmic
Home built e85 kit
Type R retro clutch kit
Hondata
All other parts are stock (front pipe, exhaust, charge pipes, fuel system)
Hope this inspires you guys.
VIrtual Dyno... need more info on that

awsomsauce

First Name
Theodore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
That software don't have civic x profile
True I had to google all the needed info to create a profile.
the coefficient drag I think was 0.3
And the frontal area I used an 8th gen coupe which I think was 22 or 24.2.
Curb weight and gears you can find online.