Going off those numbers I should def break 300 with 27won inlet pipe

luispe7

First Name
Luis
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Just saw.... do we have that beta tester here?
SmartSelect_20201129-012127_Instagram.jpg
Hope this has better reliability than the 27Won because performance wise they seem very similar

OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
It really comes down to the quality of your fuel. We don’t run out of air, we run out of fuel.
If I remember correctly I think 27wons testing showed 10-15 hp increase with the W1 over stock TIP. Who knows will find out soon enough.

ManitobaSI

First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Civic SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just ordered the ACT street clutch and PRL clutch line in anticipation of getting this RV6 drop in. I’m so excited to follow this thread and see the numbers start coming in.

awsomsauce

First Name
Theodore
Reaction score
Car(s)
10 Gen si and 2 6 gen sedans
Country flag
Yo!!!! I have to change my underwear! My turbo is in and I jizzed my sheeeiiiiiit!! I set my torque limit to 296 ft.lbs. And I hit 23 psi. I’m putting out way more power then my stock turbo setup and the mhi turbo too. Also if you guys get an error code P0299 you have to go into the tune and turn that off like the misfire detection.

Zcfc3dc5

First Name
Zach
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 civic si, 2002 Acura rsx type s, 2011 Nissan Titan
Country flag
Yo!!!! I have to change my underwear! My turbo is in and I jizzed my sheeeiiiiiit!! I set my torque limit to 296 ft.lbs. And I hit 23 psi. I’m putting out way more power then my stock turbo setup and the mhi turbo too. Also if you guys get an error code P0299 you have to go into the tune and turn that off like the misfire detection.
glad to hear it man

awsomsauce

First Name
Theodore
Reaction score
Car(s)
Country flag
You guys I’m so happy right now words escape me.
so I’m running the 27won w1 with flex fuel base map. I nodded my cooling fan parameters, turned off the P0299 error code, I’m at E79 right now.
I set my torque limit for non sport mode to 296 ft.lbs. So in non sport mode the turbo hits a solid 23psi of boost.
There’s a slight lag from idle to about 3,500 rpm but that’s expected since it’s a bigger turbo from stock. But once it kicks in! Hang on it’s go time to redline! Eman suggest changing the redline up to 7,000rpm but I’m going to keep mine at 6,700.
I’ll be data logging all week to see if I can hit the sport mode button and unleash the turbo. In couple weeks or maybe next weekend I’ll hit a dyno just to see what I’m doing at this point. But let me say, my stock turbo at 25psi hit 259hp/298tq on a mustang dyno.
This is way faster!!!
Thank you to Rich and RV6 for this opportunity and the turbo!

OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
You guys I’m so happy right now words escape me.
so I’m running the 27won w1 with flex fuel base map. I nodded my cooling fan parameters, turned off the P0299 error code, I’m at E79 right now.
I set my torque limit for non sport mode to 296 ft.lbs. So in non sport mode the turbo hits a solid 23psi of boost.
There’s a slight lag from idle to about 3,500 rpm but that’s expected since it’s a bigger turbo from stock. But once it kicks in! Hang on it’s go time to redline! Eman suggest changing the redline up to 7,000rpm but I’m going to keep mine at 6,700.
I’ll be data logging all week to see if I can hit the sport mode button and unleash the turbo. In couple weeks or maybe next weekend I’ll hit a dyno just to see what I’m doing at this point. But let me say, my stock turbo at 25psi hit 259hp/298tq on a mustang dyno.
This is way faster!!!
Thank you to Rich and RV6 for this opportunity and the turbo!
Great news!

awsomsauce

First Name
Theodore
Reaction score
Car(s)
Country flag
Update. This morning I was looking at my data logs and found the fuel target for the Hondata base map was too lean for my liking; I made some adjustments to the WOT fuel table and have to reflash after I get off work and see how it goes.
i usually use; use map to determine WOT but I thought that was throwing the P0299 code (it wasn’t) so I’ll post again later!

Advertisement

Advertisement