Threads
Reaction score
Website
rv6-p.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 CTR, 2023 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Maybe for a used turbo. New turbos have assembly lube that will last the seconds for the oil line to fill up. If you ever left the oil line loose the oil comes fast.

Redman920

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Maybe for a used turbo. New turbos have assembly lube that will last the seconds for the oil line to fill up. If you ever left the oil line loose the oil comes fast.

Nice. Appreciate the feed back and the relief of knowing how easy the drop in process is.

JonnySuicide

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe
Country flag
Before I was gapping stage 2 type R’s now they pull me in 4th so this setup is slower, if we can get the turbo to light off sooner like 3200-3500 then it would probably be faster but the turbo doesn’t light off until 4500 sooo....
Honestly I felt faster on my Stage 1+ stock turbo or at least just as fast as my RV6. It's just too slow to spool with the current ots tune for Two Step. I was expecting a huge difference. If you dont hit the shifts right you get a huge lag. I plan on switching out as soon as I can.

chmst

First Name
Mikey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic EX-L 6mt Si swapped from CVT
Country flag
Mine is only running the r365 can tune so may be there's more but mine feels like there's no real power till 4000 up and at times I think it feels slower. I'm thinking of going W2 for that lower spool.
I would HIGHLY recommend investing 5-700$ on a custom tune before dropping another 1.5k$+ on a different turbo.

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I would HIGHLY recommend investing 5-700$ on a custom tune before dropping another 1.5k$+ on a different turbo.
Also I'm not sure W2 spools any sooner??