Official Rallye Red Type R Picture Thread

RedFK8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' CTR
Country flag
Hey there bud,

Nice ride! I am looking for the same setup for my RR. What's your wheel specs and tires sizing please? :) Any rubbing issue?
Thanks they’re 18x9.5 et40 volk ZE40s with 265/35s at stock height. I don’t get any rubbing unless I hit a hard enough dip on the road in comfort mode intentionally. Other than that no rubbing issues under hard braking and turning and full lock side to side. I would go with a et45 wheel if you plan on lowering it. Many have cleared with a slightly wider 275 tire and a et45 with no camber kit compared to a et40 which might work also with a little bit more camber.

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Type R
Country flag
Thanks for the info but I wanted a slightly lower offset. lol Plan to leave it as stock suspension for now. Hope you don't mind me copying your setup. :thumbsup:

RedFK8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' CTR
Country flag
Thanks for the info but I wanted a slightly lower offset. lol Plan to leave it as stock suspension for now. Hope you don't mind me copying your setup. :thumbsup:
No problem. It works perfectly on the 265s the grip is phenomenal and almost feels sharp like the oem 20s. Ive ran et35s stretching 245s which cleared as well. If you want to run a lower offset I believe someone on here even cleared a et22 stretching 245s with a lot of camber and pulling. It just feels like a boat at lower speeds but at high speed the lower offsets shines and makes the car feel super stable with the wider track width.

SpooRk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 CTR LE
Country flag
I wonder what kind of effect, if any, the deflector has on the air flow into the hood scoop..?
Sponsored