s2kdriver80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 FK8 Honda Civic Type R, MY03 AP1 Honda S2000
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
That’s awesome! I want a S2K so bad haha.

Yes I am running 255/35 with Perrin 27mm spacers, no drop at all. I do rub but it’s only on really significant dips in the road.
Ah, you are at stock height, with stock springs? Stock CTRs seem to sit a tad high in most pics. Maybe it's just the angle, but your ride height looks good.

A full inch drop is too much for me and it looks obvious the car was modded. A half-inch drop is just about perfect IMO, still can pass as stock and looks better. If you didn't tell me, I would have assumed you dropped it by a half-inch or so.
Sponsored

CStew81

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Country flag
Ah, you are at stock height, with stock springs? Stock CTRs seem to sit a tad high in most pics. Maybe it's just the angle, but your ride height looks good.

A full inch drop is too much for me and it looks obvious the car was modded. A half-inch drop is just about perfect IMO, still can pass as stock and looks better. If you didn't tell me, I would have assumed you dropped it by a half-inch or so.
Thanks! Yeah the 35 sidewall with the spacers really clears the gap. Its about 1 finger for the front and just about 2 for the rear. I was going to get Swift springs but there was no further need after I did this set up.

MrTuckers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Type R, 08 CRV, 06 Oddy, 14 Accord 9th Gen V6
Country flag
hope y’all get to enjoy this holiday weekend.

R-37917

9EF5B31A-DE45-4FB5-9EE9-9AC7A5F5F697.jpeg
Best weekend to catch-up on necessary mods for current owners. I just found-out earlier today that my SGP just got loaded on the truck headed for its maiden voyage across the US to the West Coast. How I wish we had another 3-day weekend coming up!!

MrTuckers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thanks! Yeah the 35 sidewall with the spacers really clears the gap. Its about 1 finger for the front and just about 2 for the rear. I was going to get Swift springs but there was no further need after I did this set up.
Hey it's the guy with the kid who's going to inherit his dad's Type R about 20 years from now!! That pic is going to go really nice in an office and still be sweet looking at it everyday as a proud father!!

bushido69

First Name
Hiro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SGP Type R, 2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport, 2012 Mazda CX-9 GT, 2002 Lexus ES300
Country flag
Best weekend to catch-up on necessary mods for current owners. I just found-out earlier today that my SGP just got loaded on the truck headed for its maiden voyage across the US to the West Coast. How I wish we had another 3-day weekend coming up!!
Awesome. They give u an eta?

MrTuckers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Awesome. They give u an eta?
I haven't got an ETA yet but I'm figuring since the drivers have a limit as to how many miles they're allowed to drive each day, it should be here no later than next Sat with the earliest Fri. :dance:

CStew81

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Country flag
Hey it's the guy with the kid who's going to inherit his dad's Type R about 20 years from now!! That pic is going to go really nice in an office and still be sweet looking at it everyday as a proud father!!
Can you imagine the 10th gen CTR 20 years from now?! I think it’ll age well

MrTuckers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Can you imagine the 10th gen CTR 20 years from now?! I think it’ll age well
I think it will be a great classic car 20 years from now, much like the 1997 Acura Integra Type R's were. I wish I had a garage though to help protect it from the elements. Car cover can only go so far.

bushido69

First Name
Hiro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SGP Type R, 2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport, 2012 Mazda CX-9 GT, 2002 Lexus ES300
Country flag
I haven't got an ETA yet but I'm figuring since the drivers have a limit as to how many miles they're allowed to drive each day, it should be here no later than next Sat with the earliest Fri. :dance:
Gonna be the longest week for you but it’ll be worth it. Give us updates on the SGP Ctr forum with pix.

CStew81

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Country flag
I think it will be a great classic car 20 years from now, much like the 1997 Acura Integra Type R's were. I wish I had a garage though to help protect it from the elements. Car cover can only go so far.
I agree! I too wish I had a garage but in the 16 months of ownership the paint hasn’t been bad, only the rock chips.

MrTuckers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I agree! I too wish I had a garage but in the 16 months of ownership the paint hasn’t been bad, only the rock chips.
Yikes damn Rock Chips!! I hate those things flying out towards you, especially from truck with missing mudguards. Those things dish out rock chips like a ninja dishing out deadly throw stars!! Have you thought about getting PPF done but it's probably too late already unless they can make corrections to the damages on the hood before applying it?

heresick

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport Hatch MT
Country flag
Yikes damn Rock Chips!! I hate those things flying out towards you, especially from truck with missing mudguards. Those things dish out rock chips like a ninja dishing out deadly throw stars!! Have you thought about getting PPF done but it's probably too late already unless they can make corrections to the damages on the hood before applying it?
The dealer I worked with offered me paint protection/interior care for 5 years.

Every 6 months, I can take it in and they will condition the interior upholstery, go over and fill in all of my paint chips from the rocks that get kicked up (clear coat over also) and detailed.

They said that a PPF doesn’t work with this package.
If interested, see if your dealer offers something similar!
Sponsored