Official RALLYE RED Civic Thread

AllShowNoGo

First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX Sedan
Here's our daily driver '16 EX. We'll do a 17inch wheels upgrade once we wear out the tires maybe in another 2 years or so. If i could drive a stick i would but being paraplegic its not possible with just one semi working leg, I tried though with my dad's old Jeep LOL. Honda Civic 10th gen Official RALLYE RED Civic Thread 20180623_111425 Honda Civic 10th gen Official RALLYE RED Civic Thread 20180623_111903 Honda Civic 10th gen Official RALLYE RED Civic Thread 20180623_111833 Honda Civic 10th gen Official RALLYE RED Civic Thread 20180623_093139 Honda Civic 10th gen Official RALLYE RED Civic Thread 20180623_094203

Lxvpq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2018 Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Here's an old picture of my now traded in 2016 EX-T. Loved that car but I ''changed'' job and this car was a lease. I ended up packing up miles very quickly and before it was too late I traded it in for a white hatchback. I posted a much simpler picture in the white civic color thread.
This picture was pretty fun to me, I went crazy with the editing just for the fun of it and practice ahead of a car show to my surprise it got picked up by honda canada instagram.

I know the editing and the style may not be for everyone, it's quite intense but at the same time, it's kind of fantastic and with the powerlines in the background and the crazy colors it felt quite electric and full of energy and it made sense to me lol.

Honda Civic 10th gen Official RALLYE RED Civic Thread {filename}

ActiveArch

First Name
Nubar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Here's an old picture of my now traded in 2016 EX-T. Loved that car but I ''changed'' job and this car was a lease. I ended up packing up miles very quickly and before it was too late I traded it in for a white hatchback. I posted a much simpler picture in the white civic color thread.
This picture was pretty fun to me, I went crazy with the editing just for the fun of it and practice ahead of a car show to my surprise it got picked up by honda canada instagram.

I know the editing and the style may not be for everyone, it's quite intense but at the same time, it's kind of fantastic and with the powerlines in the background and the crazy colors it felt quite electric and full of energy and it made sense to me lol.

Honda Civic 10th gen Official RALLYE RED Civic Thread {filename}
It’s an awesome photo, well done!

sillyrabbit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Country flag
Here's our daily driver '16 EX. We'll do a 17inch wheels upgrade once we wear out the tires maybe in another 2 years or so. If i could drive a stick i would but being paraplegic its not possible with just one semi working leg, I tried though with my dad's old Jeep LOL. Honda Civic 10th gen Official RALLYE RED Civic Thread {filename} Honda Civic 10th gen Official RALLYE RED Civic Thread {filename} Honda Civic 10th gen Official RALLYE RED Civic Thread {filename} Honda Civic 10th gen Official RALLYE RED Civic Thread {filename} Honda Civic 10th gen Official RALLYE RED Civic Thread {filename}
Details on the pedals? Where’d you get them and how did you install them?

AllShowNoGo

First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The footrest was from Ebay I'll get the link, the brake and gas was from hondapartsfl.com.
I'll get you the parts number and the rivet tool I used to install it when I get home.

AllShowNoGo

First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here's the part number for the sports pedals
  1. 08U74-TEA-100 auto
  2. 08U74-TEA-100A manual
The tool i used to install the sport pedals are a cordless drill with a 3.5mm bit and a hand riveter this one i got from amazon and does the job well https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01F6B6KI8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 . The rivets for the brake pedal are a bit longer so you have to pump it twice before it pops in.

Foot rest cover from ebay. I did an offer for $12 just stick it with the provided 3M double sided tape
https://www.ebay.com/itm/stainless-...:Civic&hash=item3d6d8b2954:g:wtoAAOSwuHpbVJo5

Hope this helps