jimmer

First Name
Jimmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW CTR
Country flag
just got mine. is it normal to have surface scuffs all over it? all four are like that on both sides (more than the couple that appear in the reflected light).

1EAD5F0C-36AF-418F-870B-85DCB06B9592.jpeg
mine looked like that but it didn't bother me, I've had them on for a month now and they look worse
Sponsored

WindJunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE USA-367, 2011 Civic Si (FA5)
Country flag
Just went through 19 pages of this thread and didn't find a red CTR with red RA mud flaps.Can someone share photos if you have one?

Someone posted a red CTR with black RA mud flaps, that was the other color I was looking to see (thank you)

Edit: Found a photo on FB. Thanks

Last edited:

jpanda

Panda King
First Name
JPanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: Honda Civic Type R 18 & EX Hatchback 18 - Retired: 15 6MT-FIT, Infiniti G35 & G37 6MT.
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Any one know the part # for the retainer clips under the rear bumper that is being used on the felt covering? I'm struggling to get them off and I'll probably break them. What I have is 91505-TM8-003 but I don't know if that is correct.

Thanks,

Robotaz

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Country flag
Why shiny poly plastic instead of injection molded like OEM? These are going to look obliterated after a very short period of time.

I wish Honda would not be so lazy and make them for this car.

bbdave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Why shiny poly plastic instead of injection molded like OEM? These are going to look obliterated after a very short period of time.

I wish Honda would not be so lazy and make them for this car.
Been running mine for over a year including one track day. No issues, minor wear and tear

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Any one know the part # for the retainer clips under the rear bumper that is being used on the felt covering? I'm struggling to get them off and I'll probably break them. What I have is 91505-TM8-003 but I don't know if that is correct.

Thanks,
sounds right!
https://www.hondaautomotiveparts.co...yJnk9MjAxNyZ0PXR5cGUtciZlPTYtc3BlZWQtbWFudWFs

Think their the same as those front ones.

https://www.hondaautomotiveparts.co...ed-manual/interior-bumper--rear-bumper-type-r

SixxSpeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
I love my Rally Armor mud guards. I didn't think they'd look good on the CTR, but I was definitely wrong. Worth their weight in gold.

MonkeyConQueso

First Name
Armand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR
Country flag
I love my Rally Armor mud guards. I didn't think they'd look good on the CTR, but I was definitely wrong. Worth their weight in gold.
I only love them because I don't get rocks shooting up the side of the car any more, and there's a lot of loose asphalt & gravel around here right now. The looks are unique, and while I personally dig 'em, they are definitely polarizing to some.

SixxSpeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
Fair enough. I'm more a function over form kind of guy... In this case, the level of protection the Rally Armor flaps provide is much more important to me than the aesthetics, good or bad.

At least for me, it seemingly worked out to look good and offer great protection. Can't complain!

DRKSYD

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag

Was hesitant on getting these because I've seen other cars that had them and poorly installed. Didn't want anything bright red so chose the black with gray. Install took about an hour, no wheels removed. I like them and they blend in well with the black car.

Honda Civic 10th gen Official RallyArmor Mudflaps for the Type R 20190824_132946

Honda Civic 10th gen Official RallyArmor Mudflaps for the Type R 20190824_133222

Zystus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Impreza WRX STi Limited (Stage 2+ w/ etune) [Sold] | 2018 CW Civic Type R
Country flag
I had these on my STi for 2 and a half years and man did it help prevent my car from paint chips and nasty gunk splashes. I'm definitely going to buy these on Black Friday for my CTR!

Sweetspeed

Speeding by responsibly
First Name
Tapan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R, 2018 Mclaren 570s spider, 2016 Mercedes S63
Country flag
I love mine too! Seem durable enough to take a punishment, better than my paint while I peel away :drive:

Honda Civic 10th gen Official RallyArmor Mudflaps for the Type R 118385B4-7971-4DAD-8B9B-8544DD226411