First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
rally armor was right. just swap that thicker screw they give you. I didnt think it would work, but when I looked further that piece we are having issues with is plastic and will expand for that thicker screw. one pic to show where I pulled the liner back...look carefully and you'll see its internal plastic we are having issue with oem screw staying in (not the top one, but middle one).

last pic shows how I have it. zero issues

Honda Civic 10th gen Official RallyArmor Mudflaps for the Type R 20181005_150154

Honda Civic 10th gen Official RallyArmor Mudflaps for the Type R 20181005_150618

EnjoyDriving

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW FK8
Country flag
Help - for front install, i pushed in the pin in the top retainer, but i still camt take it out? Please help...

WhatThePuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Acura Rsx (sold), '19 CW CTR 23909
Country flag
I'm curious if they will fit the 2019s as well; I don't see why not unless there was a change but I doubt there was

Mick the Quick

First Name
Mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PMM Civic Type R (R-08508)
Country flag
I'm curious if they will fit the 2019s as well; I don't see why not unless there was a change but I doubt there was
Hard to say before seeing the changes to MY2019, but I am certain that RallyArmor would quickly make appropriate modifications to fit since they have invested money in designing these mudflaps.

MonkeyConQueso

First Name
Armand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR
Country flag
Just installed my RA mudflaps, and the install went smoothly. I did have to swap the stock screw and the 1SS screw from the bottom of the front to the second from the top (the hole you don't install any bracket on). Other than that, everything was fantastic. I'll be taking pictures this weekend - got red w/ black lettering, and it looks quite good on ABM as expected.

:thumbsup:

jimmer

First Name
Jimmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW CTR
Country flag
Just installed my RA mudflaps, and the install went smoothly. I did have to swap the stock screw and the 1SS screw from the bottom of the front to the second from the top (the hole you don't install any bracket on). Other than that, everything was fantastic. I'll be taking pictures this weekend - got red w/ black lettering, and it looks quite good on ABM as expected.

:thumbsup:
I actually found a black screw at ACE hardware that was slightly longer than the OEM screw and it worked perfectly

bri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R, 2010 G37S
Country flag
just got mine. is it normal to have surface scuffs all over it? all four are like that on both sides (more than the couple that appear in the reflected light).

Honda Civic 10th gen Official RallyArmor Mudflaps for the Type R 1EAD5F0C-36AF-418F-870B-85DCB06B9592
Sponsored

Last edited: