BBQ

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000CR
Country flag
Great pair! Still kicking myself for not picking up a CR back then.
The CR was an accident...

I stop by dealer to buy oil filter in 2008. Walked into the show room afterwards and saw a blue and a yellow CR. Wife went on a test drive and we went home with the yellow CR. That was her daily driver for the next few years. Now it has 60k on the ODO.

The most expensive impulse buy in our lives! ?

type_ramen

First Name
Keiothic
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
The CR was an accident...

I stop by dealer to buy oil filter in 2008. Walked into the show room afterwards and saw a blue and a yellow CR. Wife went on a test drive and we went home with the yellow CR. That was her daily driver for the next few years. Now it has 60k on the ODO.

The most expensive impulse buy in our lives! ?
Have you looked at how much a 60k miles CR would go for nowadays? Outside its KBB

BBQ

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000CR
Country flag
Last edited:

type_ramen

First Name
Keiothic
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Reactions: BBQ

BBQ

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000CR
Country flag
I guess I would be happy if you could get close to a 1-1 ROI, like the first link. You did get to enjoy the drives on the car, so that's a plus.
I will take a car doesn’t deprecate with low maintenance any day. ?
Here’s another crazily priced CR.

https://www.ebay.com/i/174660516473?_trksid=p11010.c100415.m3733&_trkparms=aid=1110006&algo=HOMESPLICE.SIM&ao=1&asc=20150526101403&meid=c55ed341ea064e52957a78d4dd421d0b&pid=100415&rk=4&rkt=4&mehot=none&b=1&sd=224359000123&itm=174660516473&pmt=0&noa=1&pg=11010&algv=DefaultOrganic&ul_noapp=true

WindJunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE USA-367, 2011 Civic Si (FA5)
Country flag
Stopped by my local dealer (1.5 miles from my driveway) to take a quick picture of my brand new LE. This dealer (Honda of the Avenues) has always been piss poor at communicating and following through with their word. I've tried giving them business twice (for both my CTR purchases), both times it was the same old story, getting jerked around, made promises, promises broken, no follow up, and a "get lost" attitude from the sales team.

The sales reps were quick to compliment my LE when I snapped the photo. I told them I wish I could have given them my business but their dealer likes to have their LE collecting dust on the showroom floor with a "not for sale" sticker on the dash. Their loss, not mine!

Honda Civic 10th gen Official Phoenix Yellow/Sunshine Yellow Limited Edition Type R Picture Thread IMG_9726

marcfrank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Country flag
Stopped by my local dealer (1.5 miles from my driveway) to take a quick picture of my brand new LE. This dealer (Honda of the Avenues) has always been piss poor at communicating and following through with their word. I've tried giving them business twice (for both my CTR purchases), both times it was the same old story, getting jerked around, made promises, promises broken, no follow up, and a "get lost" attitude from the sales team.

The sales reps were quick to compliment my LE when I snapped the photo. I told them I wish I could have given them my business but their dealer likes to have their LE collecting dust on the showroom floor with a "not for sale" sticker on the dash. Their
i wouldn’t have even stopped on their property. The place is trash. I was there a couple years ago and they were asking $10k over msrp for a blue one.

WindJunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
i wouldn’t have even stopped on their property. The place is trash. I was there a couple years ago and they were asking $10k over msrp for a blue one.
haha I know but they do have a great front area for a photo with the big Honda logo. They are indeed chumps!

CWNole95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 CW FL5 #775, '23 SGP FL5 #10771, 2005 NFR S2K
Country flag
First foam cannon + wax in the books. I feel really lucky, I can't identify one chip, scratch, or imperfection on my paint or on my wheels. When I took home my 2019 Rallye Red, I came across a few minor imperfections, but my new LE seems flawless

IMG_9734.jpg

IMG_9733.jpg

IMG_9732.jpg

IMG_9730.jpg
Looks great. What wax did you go with? Did you fully prep/decontaminate? I still haven’t done anything with mine.

OP
OP
OIK

OIK

First Name
Omair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E36 M3
Country flag
Mine has bird shit all over it but idgaf cause I’m fully PPF’d. Gonna get a wash tomorrow and take some pics.

WindJunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I’m fully PPF’d
I love the idea of PPF, but at this point not sure that I'll get it installed. I'm fully aware of the benefits, but I don't anticipate on driving mine too much. For now, definitely tint, but I haven't ruled out PPF

WindJunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
What wax did you go with? Did you fully prep/decontaminate?
I use Meguiars Ultimate wash for soap, and their line of Ultimate Liquid Wax for protection finish. I pressure washed head to toe, then applied foam cannon 95% soap with brand new micro fiber mits. Blow dried with a corded blower 210mph blow speed. Finished drying with two big Chemical Guys microfiber towels, then applied heavy Ultimate Liquid Wax (as it is the first coat).

Removed wax with new microfiber towels, and that's where it stands
Sponsored