Official Phoenix Yellow/Sunshine Yellow Limited Edition Type R Picture Thread

WindJunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE USA-367, 2011 Civic Si (FA5)
Country flag
RIP to me.
damn, not gonna lie, I've been caught up with RD myself a few years ago but got it sealed off my record. My sister is a defense attorney so I've been lucky to have her service a few times, didn't realize I may not have gotten the plate if it weren't for that!

Cartpusher

First Name
Cuong
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey
Country flag
damn, not gonna lie, I've been caught up with RD myself a few years ago but got it sealed off my record. My sister is a defense attorney so I've been lucky to have her service a few times, didn't realize I may not have gotten the plate if it weren't for that!
The ironic part is that I’m on the job and got a reckless driving ticket from a Virginia cop ?‍♀ ?. FML!

michaeljf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 CTR LE (AUS-008)
Country flag
Ouch on that plate mount!!! I wouldn’t follow through with the purchase at that point for me at least!!!
No choice on the Australian spec models :( They predrill the bumpers from the factory and come with a JDM style plate holder. The best I can do is get a black slimline plastic numberplate mounted on a small frame.

As my 17yo son also drives it occasionally he needs to display plastic "P plates" to show he is on a limited condition licence, hence the extensions on the left side that holds it.

Honda Civic 10th gen Official Phoenix Yellow/Sunshine Yellow Limited Edition Type R Picture Thread 20210807_135325

BryanCO

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP CTR, 2007 GT3, 1993 Miata
Country flag
Ouch on that plate mount!!! I wouldn’t follow through with the purchase at that point for me at least!!!
Really? How do you deal with normal wear and tear? Couple of Bumper Plugs would do the trick.

WindJunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE USA-367, 2011 Civic Si (FA5)
Country flag
how many miles on the LE?
6800 miles after 1 year of DD'ing. I no longer daily drive the LE, I bought a 2011 Si to supplement my daily driving. My LE is too precious to risk daily driving, so now it just gets out for car shows and evening drives to a nice dinner
Sponsored