Gotch

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Si
Country flag
I'm currently running TSP stage 1, but am interested in this. However, I am not interested in the gurgling. Is there an option to turn that off?
It is very subtle and only happens at low rpm light loads in first or second gear. Right around the fuel cut off transition. I only noticed it while putting around a parking lot in first gear.
Sponsored

OP
OP
SHAYN3R

SHAYN3R

First Name
SHAYNE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
UPDATE:

I've been driving with this tune for a few weeks now and I'm still very impressed. I have been doing a lot of highway driving and this tune definitely pulls stronger than any other OTS map on the market. My fuel economy has been better than when I was running TSP. This car pulls hard on a cool night, still hard to believe its a 1.5L. On my weekend trip up to the Belleville area I had a G37S trying to run me down and i kept pulling away. Very satisfying.

fabrizzio71

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI Coupe White Orchid Pearl
Country flag
I inquired about this, and was told the number difference was because the car was re-dyno'd on a cooler day, which is allegedly where the newly advertised numbers come from.

Screenshot_20200612-180103_Facebook.jpg

phearablestage1.5.jpeg
So the on the cooler day, the car made 11 horsepower and 5 torque less stock, but also made 11 horsepower and 20 torque more tuned?

Gotch

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Si
Country flag
Lol at those G37’s @SHAYN3R ! There’s a couple of 370Z’s I’ve surprised on 7/8 expressway... WRX... by, by.... Fiesta Cobb... by, by....Stock Focus ST also no chance.

Have yet to cross paths with tuned GTIs or an STI

theslowest1

First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
On their website it says that this tune adds 68 HP but then says 235 HP in the brackets. What is this based on? i thought the stock civic Si had ~182 WHP and 205 BHP?

Honda Civic 10th gen OFFICIAL Phearable stage 1.5 vs TSP stage 1 comparison 1594058869588

Last edited:

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds like an amazing tune. Maybe I should bug Phearable like I bugged TSP and see if they can work their magic for my non-Si turbo brethren.

Pur3MotioN770

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
Sounds like an amazing tune. Maybe I should bug Phearable like I bugged TSP and see if they can work their magic for my non-Si turbo brethren.
Non-Si version is already in development.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Pur3MotioN770

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
Fantastic to hear. Are you a tester?
Nah, I'm already custom tuned by Drob. The guy that created the tune, John Vega I think, has mentioned it on the 10th Gen FB pages. He basically made a post asking non-si owners how interested they would be in a non-si version, before later confirming that it will be coming.

Last edited:

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
It would be cool if that guy (John Vega) joined up here. I think he'd be surprised how much interest and enthusiasm there would be.

OP
OP
SHAYN3R

SHAYN3R

First Name
SHAYNE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Lol at those G37’s @SHAYN3R ! There’s a couple of 370Z’s I’ve surprised on 7/8 expressway... WRX... by, by.... Fiesta Cobb... by, by....Stock Focus ST also no chance.

Have yet to cross paths with tuned GTIs or an STI
I've been dying to run a tuned Focus ST. I know they're torque monsters down low but up top I think we might creep away. If anyone has ran one feel free to chime in haha. I'm currently PRL intake, catless DP, and tuned by Phearable, I'd be really interested to see.

Fiestas are quick little cars. My brother had a intake+tune on his old Fiesta ST and it felt MUCH quicker than what it really was. Heeps of low-end torque but then you look down at the speedo and it's barely moving lol. My car with just a Hondata +6 PSI tune was much quicker.

Haven't tried a 370 yet, I don't know how that would go. They have pretty impressive top end. Maybe if they had a bad driver we could compete.

We've seen Cameron on youtube pulling on stock WRX's and I've seen stage 1 WRX's get pulled on too from TSP stage 1 Si's. Once they go stage 2 (downpipe + retune) though I think they'd take us.

Now a tuned MK7 GTI? Forget it lol, not without ethanol anyways. I mean I would try for fun but those things make 300+WHP with a reflash.

An STI... Yea, a stock one. Maybe even stage 1. I speak from experience here. My stage 1 STI got WALKED by a stage 1 Focus ST on the highway. They leave a lot to be desired at higher speeds for their price range. When I went intake, DP, and a Cobb tune it really woke it up. Again, I don't think we'd be able to hang with them at that point. I'm talking from a roll, no matter what we'll get spanked from a dig.

Masked

First Name
Jos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Ran into a Focus ST the other day, we were neck and neck as far as acceleration and speed but mind you, my clutch was slipping a bit in 4 at high boost so I think I could've won the race. We reached 125mph and decided it was enough lol. We were side to side the whole time.

He had a cobb sticker on the car so he may have been tuned, not sure.
Personally, I was on MAP 2 sport mode with TSP Stage 1 to try to save the clutch, got an appointment next week to change clutch + flywheel with an ACT street kit.

Im really curious to try Phearable stage 1 tune only for the smooth shifting. I hate how the car shifts with TSP stage 1, but I love the power it brings.

OP
OP
SHAYN3R

SHAYN3R

First Name
SHAYNE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Ran into a Focus ST the other day, we were neck and neck as far as acceleration and speed but mind you, my clutch was slipping a bit in 4 at high boost so I think I could've won the race. We reached 125mph and decided it was enough lol. We were side to side the whole time.

He had a cobb sticker on the car so he may have been tuned, not sure.
Personally, I was on MAP 2 sport mode with TSP Stage 1 to try to save the clutch, got an appointment next week to change clutch + flywheel with an ACT street kit.

Im really curious to try Phearable stage 1 tune only for the smooth shifting. I hate how the car shifts with TSP stage 1, but I love the power it brings.
Sounded like he had probably had an Accessport then. Regardless, if you hung there with him only on map 2 that's impressive.

I have a feeling we will see clutch issues occur at a slower rate with Phearable's tune soley because of the way the boost comes on. It doesn't hit as instant as TSP's, it takes slightly longer to spool hopefully being less aggressive on the clutch too.
Sponsored