Official MODERN STEEL METALLIC Civic Thread

CdnColin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2O16 Civic Touring 'WOP', 2016 HRV EXL w/nav. 'Milano Red'
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I agree it's like the current dark grey on the ilx looks sweet with blacked out grille and rims but still pedestrian in certain lights. That's why the rallye and the Aegean are where I'm leaning at this moment
Rallye Red would be my first choice if it where available in Canada. I've been driving my 2009 Modern Steel Pilot for 7 years. Love the colour but would like a change. At a loss now. Have to have black leather, that's a must for me.

Never had a blue car. The Aegean Blue does have a black interior.............
Sponsored

Last edited:

G26okie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Accord EX-L V6 Sedan
Haha what, they were supposed to call me when they got one in!

Ultrafrozen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gavnzdad
Love the colour, this will be a nice change from my silver 2006 Civic. I liked the way my old car was almost monochrome with sliver wheels and rear spoiler all blending in. The greyish black accents blend well together with the steel grey. I'm not sure how I'll like the chrome accents so I may end up plasti-dipping them black or grey but I'll wait to see it when I pick it up this weekend or next.

firstblud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
saw this in person yesterday. didn't like the color much as it seemed very bland and uninspiring. maybe it's because it was riddled in rain spots and dust though... hope to see what the silver and white looks like in person

OP
OP
administrator

administrator

Administrator
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Modern Steel Touring with underbody spoiler kit (front, rear, and side), and Chrome Lower Door Trim.

Honda Civic 10th gen Official MODERN STEEL METALLIC Civic Thread modernsteel-2016civic

Last edited:

2slo4u

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic, FRS
Vehicle Showcase