Official LUNAR SILVER METALLIC Civic Thread

Touring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2013 Honda Civic EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Silver is the best colour for this car, its a pity some idiot at Honda Canada decided not to offer it in the touring model.
I've never cared much for silver but it does look great on this car. When i picked up my black Touring there was a silver EX-T with tinted windows parked in front of the dealership. If it was a Touring i probably would have taken it. I dont understand why they limit us so much here. No cosmic blue, no red (seriously? No red in Canada), no silver Touring.
Sponsored

CRX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Civic
Country flag
I've never cared much for silver but it does look great on this car. When i picked up my black Touring there was a silver EX-T with tinted windows parked in front of the dealership. If it was a Touring i probably would have taken it. I dont understand why they limit us so much here. No cosmic blue, no red (seriously? No red in Canada), no silver Touring.
Honda has moved away from offering silver on many of the higher trim levels on their cars in Canada.... I simply cannot fathom how some bean counting idiot came up with this. Silver is an elegant colour that looks great in all lighting conditions and is the easiest to keep clean. The silver touring with the chrome door handles is the best looking 10th gen car. They dont even offer a coupe in silver on any trim level in Canada. It took me about 2 weeks to give in and go with an MSM Touring rather than a silver EX-T as I simply cannot give up leather and I wanted the LED headlights. We should have an EX-L model in Canada..

Touring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2013 Honda Civic EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda has moved away from offering silver on many of the higher trim levels on their cars in Canada.... I simply cannot fathom how some bean counting idiot came up with this. Silver is an elegant colour that looks great in all lighting conditions and is the easiest to keep clean. The silver touring with the chrome door handles is the best looking 10th gen car. They dont even offer a coupe in silver on any trim level in Canada. It took me about 2 weeks to give in and go with an MSM Touring rather than a silver EX-T as I simply cannot give up leather and I wanted the LED headlights. We should have an EX-L model in Canada..
Yeah, its strange because its not like its an unpopular colour. The majority of Civics (all years) I see on the road are either black, white, or silver. The least common colour for the 10th gen Civic seems to be Bergundy Night Pearl yet its available over Silver on the Touring in Canada. I noticed that the Accord Touring gets screwed out of silver in Canada, as well.

NickfromSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX 2.0L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

FLcardio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
My new 2 week old Touring by the water and palm trees. Silver does look pretty good in the sun...
Honda Civic 10th gen Official LUNAR SILVER METALLIC Civic Thread ima

timothyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
I almost got my 3 month old Lunar Silver Metallic accessorized to my liking with adding oem exhaust tips, fog light chrome trim and clear side markers yesterday. I also added aluminum pedals, interior illumination and console illumination kit for the interior - as well as replace all my bulbs into led all around.

All I need to do now is get my tint redone (because of dirt and bubbles from a dealer tint install) and I'm all set - for now :)

More photos in the "garage": TJ's Lunar Silver Metallic Touring

Last edited:

bmm245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T Coupe
Country flag
I'm shocked that I've been unable to find pictures of a Lunar Silver Civic with a black front grille so far. I'm considering having mine wrapped in carbon fiber.

-Brian