Official LUNAR SILVER METALLIC Civic Thread

yoyoma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 civic ex-l
I was almost set on modern steel or white but this looks better in more variations of lighting than modern steel does IMO. Looks sportier too.

C Note

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
--
I was almost set on modern steel or white but this looks better in more variations of lighting than modern steel does IMO. Looks sportier too.
Yea from the photos I've seen here Modern Steel looks better than silver in the sun but not as nice in less than bright conditions. Lunar Silver is more flexible and consistent in different conditions. Easier upkeep too.

BigBang09

nsbryant09
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT (Former: 2004 Mustang V6, 2008 Civic LX)
I wonder if someone from this forum got one in the South Florida area -- picking up a couple things at a Publix in Cooper City, I saw a silver one parked!

yoyoma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 civic ex-l
Yeah to me the Silver is definitely pulling ahead. The pics above cement it. Best all-round looker to me in all lighting conditions whereas I find some of the others can look dull/plain in certain lights. Hopefully these are common on the lots and I don't have to wait too long when it finally goes on sale!

G26okie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Accord EX-L V6 Sedan
Yeah to me the Silver is definitely pulling ahead. The pics above cement it. Best all-round looker to me in all lighting conditions whereas I find some of the others can look dull/plain in certain lights. Hopefully these are common on the lots and I don't have to wait too long when it finally goes on sale!
I was also set on modern steel, but this is pulling ahead for me as well. The only knock I have against it is the black plastic pieces in the bumpers show up more on this color.

Having had a silver focus, some of the benefits are that it doesn't show swirl marks, or dirt, and when/if it ever fades, its pretty hard to tell from any distance.

crea78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Accord Sport, 2016 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
This color will compliment my 2014 MSM Accord Sport since it looks like the white EX-T with the black interior is a no go. These pictures definitely looks nice!!