Official LUNAR SILVER METALLIC Civic Thread

Balto

Furfag
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EX-T, 2000 Honda Insight
Vehicle Showcase
A former 925-er myself, I learned about CA's tinting laws the hard way... Front windshield no tint allowed (except top four inches), front sides only up to 30% tint. Back windows have no restrictions.

Lunar silver looks good in the CA sunshine.
So weird when I read stories like this. I have 40k miles on my insight with the darkest tint you can go (limo I think?) on every single piece of glass (windshield excluded) and have yet to be pulled over.
Sponsored

timothyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
That 2nd photo you took @enufced904 looks great! Are you originally from Jacksonville? I just noticed your 904 tag so thought I'd ask. Lol.

I picked up my LX last Monday! Oh, and I bought the wheels off of @er4smiths!

LXday_web.jpg

LXweb.jpg

**Day and night shot so colors temps are slightly different**

enufced904

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
That 2nd photo you took @enufced904 looks great! Are you originally from Jacksonville? I just noticed your 904 tag so thought I'd ask. Lol.
Thanks @timothyjay! You're close :) I'm actually from Northwest Florida right outside of Pensacola! All of NW Florida used to have the 904 area code until they changed our area to 850.

enufced904

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
Any regrets with silver...I'm stuck with taffeta white or silver?
For me personally, regardless of what color I would have gone with I would have some sort of doubt. It's not because I don't like silver, but more so because every color looks soooo good!

bobgio90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX Manual
Thanks @timothyjay! You're close :) I'm actually from Northwest Florida right outside of Pensacola! All of NW Florida used to have the 904 area code until they changed our area to 850.
Can you please post a few side picks? And can you tell me the exact size of those rims including offset? And cost?

timothyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
I was actually torn between White Orchid Pearl or Lunar Silver... I know it's different from Taffeta, but for me, I would've preferred white with an ivory/beige interior, but Lunar Silver was my second choice. It just so happened the dealer I went to had the silver in stock, and would be able to get me a better deal on what they had in the lot, rather than looking for the white one for me.

Any regrets with silver...I'm stuck with taffeta white or silver?

timothyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Ah, gotcha. Did not know that little history :)

sometimestwice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've had blue, red, black, green cars. To me the color for Civic sedan is silver. Shows every curve, easy to clean, and always looks good. Of course, I'm older lol. To each their own.

er4smiths

Honda Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring Lunar Silver
How much were those rims? They are beautiful! Are they 18s or 19s cuz i know they come in both sizes
They are 19" HFP's from College Hills Honda.
I wanna say I paid around $1000 shipped
Sponsored