• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Official LIQUID CARBON Integra Club & Photos

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Anyone not like that upper taillight on the top spoiler thing?
The third brake light? It's a better solution to having the light mounted inside the window IMO. Integrating it into that small roof spoiler keeps it mostly hidden and looks more upscale than a traditional third brake light in most cars.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Why does the red look like maroon in these pics?
I'm not counting on the accuracy of the red in anyone's photos--color balance and saturation is tough to get right under the best circumstances, and these reviewers are trying get these shots out in a Hill Country field on a really bright day.

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
It’s a no go for the other colors at my dealer, I checked for Performace Red with Black, Apex Blue with Black, Majestic Black Pearl with Red , Majestic Black Pearl with Black - and they all sold out. And Performace Red with Black has yet to come in for my dealer at all and that’s my favorite color combo. I remember when I had the pick of the preorder bunch too.

Last edited:

pomegranate

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Mazda 3 Hatch
The third brake light? It's a better solution to having the light mounted inside the window IMO. Integrating it into that small roof spoiler keeps it mostly hidden and looks more upscale than a traditional third brake light in most cars.
Oh I didn't realize that cars were required to have three break lights

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Is anyone worried about back seat head height room vs a Civic Si? It seems a bit on the shorter side because of the back hatch roof angle. It’s like why include all that leg room and no head room?!

pomegranate

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Mazda 3 Hatch
Is anyone worried about back seat head height room vs a Civic Si? It seems a bit on the shorter side because of the back hatch roof angle. It’s like why include all that leg room and no head room?!
A little, but if people really had that many tall friends and family then they should probably get a mid-sized sedan anyway. They probably gave as much as they could with that liftback design which just means less head room.

Josh2201

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra, 2020 Yamaha MT09
Ya at first I was surprised...but I'm not 20 anymore..car pooling with friends filling my car. My back seats will hold my kids. So for me, it's not an issue.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Ya at first I was surprised...but I'm not 20 anymore..car pooling with friends filling my car. My back seats will hold my kids. So for me, it's not an issue.
Same boat here which is why I think it's a perfect fit.

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
As the recent YouTube videos point out Liquid Carbon Metalic has one thing going for it. The Shark Gray gloss wheels match nice. I still want Performace Red or Apex Blue with black interiors more, but my allotment of Liquid Carbon Metalic with red inside is not a bad 3rd place choice. Especially since the other two color combos were not on the table for pre-orders.