• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Official LIQUID CARBON Integra Club & Photos

TheRas900

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 Macan S, '16 ES350 and hopefully a '23 Integra
So are the front seats the only ones with suede inserts? That would be a good thing, less orchid I have to keep clean!!

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
I mean I might want a red with black interior, or a blue with a black or red interior, I might like the gray. Lol.

Josh2201

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra, 2020 Yamaha MT09
So are the front seats the only ones with suede inserts? That would be a good thing, less orchid I have to keep clean!!
I think they would look better if they did away with the suede. Ya they are probably more comfortable and less sticky this way but it throws off the nice leather look.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I think they would look better if they did away with the suede. Ya they are probably more comfortable and less sticky this way but it throws off the nice leather look.
I wish it was more of a maroon then fire engine red.

Josh2201

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra, 2020 Yamaha MT09
I wish it was more of a maroon then fire engine red.
Agreed. I just showed my wife (because she cares) and her words "that's ugly" . I don't think ugly..but very intense. I like "bold" but that goes to the next level.

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
Yea the red is just too red. It's like someone turned the saturation setting up on reality for those seats. Would absolutely jump at a darker red or maroon.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I might wait for a black interior

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I mean I might want a red with black interior, or a blue with a black or red interior, I might like the gray. Lol.
The blue doesn’t have a red interior option. Even when full options are available.
The suede inserts are only on the tech. Base and regular aspec are all normal leather.

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
I sent an email to my dealer guy, if a performace red with black seats, an apex blue with black seats, or majestic black pearl with red seats come in around the same timeframe, then I’ll switch from liquid carbon metalic with red seats. If not the liquid carbon metalic with red seats is ok.