Official launch photos/videos of 2016 Civic Coupe

MyFirstHonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
So, the Civic Coupe EX-T receives the 10 speaker audio system. It would have been nice to have this feature standard on the Sedan EX-T.

J35W2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 supercharged Civic Si (sold), '06 Civic Si (sold) , '14 V6-6MT Accord Coupe (sold), '17 CTR #1637, '18 Civic LX Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
With a decent set of wheels & tires, the coupe is going to be a real looker.

Last edited:

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Can the admin or someone who has seen the car in person mention if the coupe has dark grey or black headliner and pillars? I do prefer that over the beige stuff they're using in the sedans.

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Can the admin or someone who has seen the car in person mention if the coupe has dark grey or black headliner and pillars? I do prefer that over the beige stuff they're using in the sedans.
The video above your post shows glimpses of the headliner and pillars. Looks like black/dark gray to me.

ichii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe and 2011 CR-Z
Country flag
Did anyone get an official date from a dealership yet? Mine is still saying sometime in March, just wondering because True car found the exact match for a Aegean Blue Sedan EX-T. :D I just wanted to see the same in the Coupe before I jump. Just worried that the car might get sold the longer I wait.

yoshi1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 civic coupe ex
Did anyone get an official date from a dealership yet? Mine is still saying sometime in March, just wondering because True car found the exact match for a Aegean Blue Sedan EX-T. :D I just wanted to see the same in the Coupe before I jump. Just worried that the car might get sold the longer I wait.
I hit up a salesman at a local dealer re: a coupe but he did not know (as of last week) the date or any pricing info but I just wanted to see if they had a list going and it sounded like yes, so I told him what I thought I wanted so he would keep in touch and hopefully he will tell me once he knows, because he knows he has a probable guaranteed sale now. I am getting impatient though! :)

ichii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe and 2011 CR-Z
Country flag
I hit up a salesman at a local dealer re: a coupe but he did not know (as of last week) the date or any pricing info but I just wanted to see if they had a list going and it sounded like yes, so I told him what I thought I wanted so he would keep in touch and hopefully he will tell me once he knows, because he knows he has a probable guaranteed sale now. I am getting impatient though! :)
Same here, but I'll probably wait till May or even June just to see if they're offering any discounts.

atomicfuel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Coupe (soon!) ☆
Same here!
Sponsored