///Mookster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
Amazing how many people know about this site now and looks like Honda has its eyes on it too which is great for us all. I'm within driving distance of LA but it may be difficult to get out of work. I'd rather not take a seat unless I am sure i can go so I'm hoping this site can provide some good coverage of it.
Sponsored

Maxtierney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Acura Integra, 2002 Honda Civic, 2007 Honda Odyssey, 2002 Vespa ET4
Country flag
On the guest list, thanks for the invite. Looking forward to the reveal. Proud Honda owner since 1989.
Honda Civic 10th gen Official: Invite to 2016 Honda Civic Sedan LA Reveal - Sept. 16 IMG_20150905_211227.JPG

manhunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hondas
I'm on the list too and will be reporting back with info and pictures. Thanks civicX and honda, can't wait until next Wed!

05 Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Si Coupe
Just 2 more days. Can't wait for this.
@ChrisHandHonda are you able to share approximately when we'll have a Coupe reveal event?

OP
OP

ChrisHandHonda

Honda Social Media Marketing Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
@ChrisHandHonda are you able to share approximately when we'll have a Coupe reveal event?
All I can say is that the Coupe will go on sale this Winter. I can't mention timing for the reveal, but we're working on it.

Btw, we still have a few spots available to attend Wednesday night's event. Please email [email protected] if you're interested in attending.

Last edited:

///Mookster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
All I can say is that the Coupe will go on sale this Winter. I can't mention timing for the reveal, but we're working on it.

Btw, we still have a few spots available to attend Wednesday night's event. Please email [email protected] if you're interested in attending.
Chris - hopefully there'll be another round of invites for us for the coupe reveal? That's something I'd really try to make it down from Norcal for.

OP
OP

ChrisHandHonda

Honda Social Media Marketing Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Chris - hopefully there'll be another round of invites for us for the coupe reveal? That's something I'd really try to make it down from Norcal for.
If we have a similar event and have spots available, we'll definitely try to get owners/fans involved

mpk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 HCH2, 2004 HCH1
If we have a similar event and have spots available, we'll definitely try to get owners/fans involved
Sounds great Chris. Please do, looks like Wednesday didn't work out for several of us. Hopefully, next time the schedules will line up better.

Global launch for Civic in my town and I can't make it. Arghhhhhhhhhhh

Maxtierney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Acura Integra, 2002 Honda Civic, 2007 Honda Odyssey, 2002 Vespa ET4
Country flag
Max did you make it to the reveal? Impressions/thoughts?
Sorry for the late reply, work has kept me away. Yes, I made it. A lot of has been revealed / discussed since then. You've probably read/seen alot already. All I can say is that pictures don't do it justice. It's the real deal, very impressive.
Sponsored