paseo
IMG_2010.JPG
IMG_2267.JPG
IMG_2012.JPG
IMG_1947-1.JPG
IMG_2275.JPG
IMG_2281.JPG
IMG_2286.JPG

Absolutely Love my EGP. always get positive attention from anyone whom says anything. ordered some wrap going to do the roof a gloss black. pics as soon as I get it finished! saving up to get rims next

IMG_1948-1.JPG
Roof wrap is goona look great, seen it done to this color and its fantastic, thinking of getting it done myself. But man those headlights are baby blue like crazy lol. What setup are you using?

mathew62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Roof wrap is goona look great, seen it done to this color and its fantastic, thinking of getting it done myself. But man those headlights are baby blue like crazy lol. What setup are you using?
They are just able vision 55W with 10000K bulbs

BigBang09

nsbryant09
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT (Former: 2004 Mustang V6, 2008 Civic LX)
Wow, never thought I'd see another Civic with fender stripes! :eek:

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
I dont think critique is a bad thing, and its not like he was being an ass about it. And the other person felt no offense i think so its all good.
Yeah the comment was offensive..I just had this argument with another member. It's called choose your words wisely... Saying it's "tacky" is offensive.. Some people just have no idea about the concept of the word "tact."

Last edited:

NiGHTS4EVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
paseo
Yeah the comment was offensive..I just had this argument with another member. It's called choose your words wisely... Saying it's "tacky" is offensive.. Some people just have no idea on the concept of the word "tact."
Lol i saw that other thread, I stayed away from that one :p BTW you should do a video of your car so we can see the color changes in action!

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Lol i saw that other thread, I stayed away from that one :p BTW you should do a video of your car so we can see the color changes in action!
Lol...I'm not a girl to mess with with..Yeah I will I'm just waiting for cooler weather it's hot as Hades in Tx!!!:D:thumbsup:

NiGHTS4EVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
paseo
Lol...I'm not a girl to mess with with..Yeah I will I'm just waiting for cooler weather it's hot as Hades in Tx!!!:D:thumbsup:
Man i know it, here in central florida youd think summer just began! Cant wait to spend my first winter with the green machine.

Dicecube

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
I dont think critique is a bad thing, and its not like he was being an ass about it. And the other person felt no offense i think so its all good.
To be fair, racing strips look tacky on a Civic in my opinion. If I were a betting man, I'd say the majority would think so too. But to each their own.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My winter wheels arrived today. The green is a bit lighter than the EGP, but it'll be covered in slush and mud anyway. I ordered Hak 8's locally, and I'll be ready for winter by October 1st. Skittles, I am really enjoying what you do with your car. I'm a thrifty Granny, so I keep it low-key and practical ;)
Honda Civic 10th gen Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread IMG_5724

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
My winter wheels arrived today. The green is a bit lighter than the EGP, but it'll be covered in slush and mud anyway. I ordered Hak 8's locally, and I'll be ready for winter by October 1st. Skittles, I am really enjoying what you do with your car. I'm a thrifty Granny, so I keep it low-key and practical ;)
IMG_5724.png
Wow...those wheels are cool...Seems you'll be hip too;)...and thank you:D

Touring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2013 Honda Civic EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ya know, my quick/crappy Photoshop aside, the Coupe wouldn't look to bad if the middle light bar was non-functional and painted body color. Be different atleast.

View attachment 19224
Think it would look too much like the 9th gen coupe
Sponsored