Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
I saw a mustang that was pretty dead on with tye shade of geeen our cars have. Did a double take at first thinking it was another civic.
yeah it probably 2013-2014 model.. I believe that green was called..gotta have it green.

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hmmmm I do like it though ;)
Me too, there's just one little problem with it....that little emblem between the taillights. :)

In all fairness though, my mother has a green 2011 Camaro, and its been a great car. Had a recall on the key fob, but that's been the only issue. Her and my son love it.

View attachment 14917

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Me too, there's just one little problem with it....that little emblem between the taillights. :)

In all fairness though, my mother has a green 2011 Camaro, and its been a great car. Had a recall on the key fob, but that's been the only issue. Her and my son love it.

View attachment 14917
Awesome:D:D

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm thinking about changing out my wing spoiler to a black one. College Hills Honda sells them for $330. I wonder how much it would cost to have mine taken off and install the new one. Hmmm, I may just wait until I see what wing spoiler the Si gets and if possible switch to that. Also I've seen the shark fin antenna in black on a picture of the 2017 yellow BRZ which also had a black spoiler and black side spoilers.. Looked sharp. Something to think about and maybe save for. However, there's something I'd like to do more regarding the interior..:D

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm thinking about changing out my wing spoiler to a black one. College Hills Honda sells them for $330. I wonder how much it would cost to have mine taken off and install the new one. Hmmm, I may just wait until I see what wing spoiler the Si gets and if possible switch to that. Also I've seen the shark fin antenna in black on a picture of the 2017 yellow BRZ which also had a black spoiler and black side spoilers.. Looked sharp. Something to think about and maybe save for. However, there's something I'd like to do more regarding the interior..:D
Just to see if you like it, tape off around yours and quick plastidip it or something. You might decide you don't like it as much once you see it in person. Just a thought.

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Just to see if you like it, tape off around yours and quick plastidip it or something. You might decide you don't like it as much once you see it in person. Just a thought.
True....Seems to much work..Someone who has the rallye red did his wing spoiler in black on a sedan..I liked it..Someone else on here with the Aegean Blue coupe said he wanted to do it..so I will just wait and see what his looks like.:D