Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread

NiGHTS4EVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
paseo
The part that gets ppl worried is that the law says it needs to reflect light as amber (think bikes with a red reflector on the rear). But as most have said, most cops aren't going to pull you over just because of side markers, I'm no expert but I think it's safe ^^ My question is will dealers be anal when you go in for service?

Elvis 66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic 2015 mustang. 2001 tundra..1997 4runner..1972 chevelle 1966 Lemans
The part that gets ppl worried is that the law says it needs to reflect light as amber (think bikes with a red reflector on the rear). But as most have said, most cops aren't going to pull you over just because of side markers, I'm no expert but I think it's safe ^^ My question is will dealers be anal when you go in for service?
Honestly if you are really worried about it..it's to easy to swap back to the old ones if you want to

Elvis 66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic 2015 mustang. 2001 tundra..1997 4runner..1972 chevelle 1966 Lemans
I was really surprised how heavy they are for stock wheel compared to aftermarket.. even though I went with a bigger will it's a lot lighter in the car is performing better..but they are a very nice wheel .. kind of like a combination of a food processor blade mixed with a turbo

NiGHTS4EVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
paseo
I was really surprised how heavy they are for stock wheel compared to aftermarket.. even though I went with a bigger will it's a lot lighter in the car is performing better..but they are a very nice wheel .. kind of like a combination of a food processor blade mixed with a turbo
Whats kind of rims you get?