Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Another realization came to me about my car. Considering I have the only green Coupe around, I might wanna be a somewhat good boy out on the road. If I accidentally piss off some psycho on the road, I wont be too hard to track down. I use to not give a crap what people thought, but since I have a family now, I've notived my thinking has changed over the last several years. I never had that thought in my silver sedan, because there is like 40 of them around. There's alot of crazies in this world. I dont know....Food for thought.

Last edited:

Froggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe LX (Energy Green Pearl), 2018 Civic Hatch (Rallye Red)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just got the LX Coupe - loving this color, I know it's not for everyone but I'm the only one I have to please!

Honda Civic 10th gen Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread DSCN0659.JPG

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just got the LX Coupe - loving this color, I know it's not for everyone but I'm the only one I have to please!

DSCN0659.JPG
The more I look at your car pic, the more I wanna remove my window tint. It just looks so much better without it. Mine already had it, or I wouldn't have tint either.

Froggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe LX (Energy Green Pearl), 2018 Civic Hatch (Rallye Red)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

NiGHTS4EVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
paseo
It's beautiful! I see you have the fog lights so it cannot be an LX... nice.:thumbsup:
Touring, would have taken a nicer pic but had plans already and had to rush there, I'll try to take a nice one tomorrow. Sales rep took my old toll pass which was the sticker type and tried to put it on this windshield, not sure why cause those arent transferable, but when I removed it it left some adhesive. Gotta go in the morning so they can remove that gunk. 1st world problems