Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread

Faery85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Jeep Wrangler RHD, 2017 Civic Ex-t (soon hopefully)
OMG I know the struggle!!! Last year there were only 3 in my metro area, the closest dealership was approximately 30 miles away and that's the one I chose. Three dealerships lied to me and told me that there were none being shipped to the area and tried to push off another color but I persisted and got what I wanted. :love:

Yea that's what I've been told every time we can't order that color we can't get you that color blah blah I finally found one a couple states away I sent a hold deposit this morning until I have the down payment in hand then were gonna do everything via mail and email and I'll fly up there and drive it home lol I think I got a fair price on it hopefully I can get a good apr and payment as well And I got lucky because it's near family so I can drive in for a surprise visit while I'm there
Sponsored

EnergyGreen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX T
Mine was trailered in by the dealership from another state, my salesman was great about making sure I got what I wanted. As far as I know I am the only EGP in the area. I did see one up in Lubbock a few weeks ago but that is 2 hours from me. I call her my unicorn, it is funny cause people either love it or hate it. It is always worth the wait to get exactly what you want. Enjoy!

Faery85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine was trailered in by the dealership from another state, my salesman was great about making sure I got what I wanted. As far as I know I am the only EGP in the area. I did see one up in Lubbock a few weeks ago but that is 2 hours from me. I call her my unicorn, it is funny cause people either love it or hate it. It is always worth the wait to get exactly what you want. Enjoy!
Nice I could have it shipped here but i can get a flight for like 60 dollars versus whatever shipping it would cost plus it gives me a chance to get acquainted with it and break it in on the way home :)

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
Hey all! Been stalking this site and this thread for months. Honestly never been into Hondas until i saw the EGP and I had to have it, but MAN it has been a challenge trying to find a green ex-t thats also a manual. FINALLY found one tho the dealer has to do a dealer transfer and im going to put a deposit on it so they can hold it for me but im so EXCITED! thought i was going to have to settle for white haha :D
welcome to the green club!!!:D:thumbsup:

Faery85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bah humbug deal fell through gonna wait another month or two and get together a bigger down payment...hopefully i can find another egp ext manual by then :thumbsup:

Civic_Honey627

Can't hide from the cops in this one!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L Coupe Energy Green!!!
Country flag
I had to go all the way to Miami to see it but I finally saw an EGP with racing stripes!!!! I'm almost 100% certain that I'm going to get some done to mine in a few weeks. I would've had pictures but the dumb Uber-ette driver I had was taking all around the mulberry bush and I couldn't snap a quick pic. :(

Kindadinosaur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Hey guys, I'm leasing my EG, I wish I wasn't because I just wanna do things to it ;). What reversible mods would look nice on bae? I'm thinking of getting some universal exhaust tips and putting em on. What are your guys thoughts

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Looking forward to see what the Si looks like in this color! I love how the pearl pops in the daylight on the green.. might have to join this club soon..:D

Civic_Honey627

Can't hide from the cops in this one!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L Coupe Energy Green!!!
Country flag
Looking forward to see what the Si looks like in this color! I love how the pearl pops in the daylight on the green.. might have to join this club soon..:D
I would absolutely trade mine in for an Si just to get the manual transmission!

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I would absolutely trade mine in for an Si just to get the manual transmission!

Now's your chance LOL...:D The Energy Green Pearl Si with the new front bumper looks awesome!! Going to the dealer in a few hours to work some magic:nixon:

Honda Civic 10th gen Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread 04

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread 2017 Green Si front

Another shot of the front....:D