Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
In addition to what Billy said, there's two ways to look at this. Way I'd go about it in this situation is "Who gives a damn what two strangers think?" :p

The alternative would be, since sticks are available for non-LX trims now, you could trade in, although the chances of finding one like yours in stick is probably slim, and the depreciation hit wouldn't be nice either.

Either way, no biggie! :D
who gives a rat's ass what they think:thumbsup:

OrlandoNabby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Coupe
Country flag
I'm a week into my EGP Civic. I have the EX-T and love the color. I'm coming from a limited edition yellow Jetta, so people aren't surprised at my color choice.
One thing I'd like to change is to take the default background on the radio. I like the look of the one that is there, but I'd love to have it done in a color that more closely represents the EGP color of the car. The default choices are something like Red, Amber, Violet, Blue and Blue Green. I can't figure out how to copy one of them off of unit to edit. Anyone had luck with something like that? I've had to settle for putting a picture of my car as the background!

Jazzek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe EXT, 2003 Taco
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Joined green team on Saturday, EXT baby!
Put new wheels/tires on cause I felt like it. Lots more mods to follow I'm sure. Coming from an 03 Taco so it's a wild change of pace. Never did anything to that but install trailer lighting and do MX.

Honda Civic 10th gen Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread IMG_1652.JPG
Sponsored