Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
If you mean over all, hmmm, it cant be that high right? When I bought mine the sales rep said it was only their 2nd one they've had, but look out into their lot and it was a sea of silver, grey, black, and some blues. I've yet to see a red coupe in person though.
Where I bought mine the have the rr..it was sharp looking...and was like.mine had spoiler added on already
Sponsored

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I test-drove the (beautiful, imho) Rallye Red and while I loved it in theory, it just didn't feel like 'me'. Wanted an Aegan Blue coupe but hard to find in my area (blue is just gorgeous, I'm sure that's the best-selling color, or maybe the Modern Steel). But when I saw the EGP I was like :love: and driving it, I enjoyed seeing the color on the parts of the car I could see. I knew EGP was the one!:yes:
I loved it when saw the concept..Besides..i've already had blue...red...silver..dark gray and white..Wanted something different this time.. So when I got.mine it was on the showroom floor.. There was only 2 others they had and both were blue and not the turbo option.

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Where I bought mine the have the rr..it was sharp looking...and was like.mine had spoiler added on already
But they didnt have rr orig when I got mine. I just saw one the other day when I got my plates.

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
But if you look at the activity compared to the other colors we are by far the minority.
I'm 100% okay with being in the minority. That just means we're different and special. I still love the fact that I have the only green Coupe around here. When I had my extra key made Wednesday, my dealer told me they weren't gonna order anymore unless someone specifically asked for it. Fingers crossed. :)

CanadaNeal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe Touring White Orchid Pearl
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe it's just the sun, or the photo, but I really like how the color seems to go from a lighter green to a darker green at the bottom (in the last photo). Does it do that in real life?
Man, that is HOT!
<---Green with envy :D :cool:!

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maybe it's just the sun, or the photo, but I really like how the color seems to go from a lighter green to a darker green at the bottom (in the last photo). Does it do that in real life?
Man, that is HOT!
<---Green with envy :D :cool:!
It's the metallic in the green. It does have a shifting effect in the sun. Looks pretty cool. I also tweaked the photo some, but not much.

Last edited:

89AKurt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe EX-T, 1969 Chevrolet C-10 pickup
Country flag
Gavnzdad pretty much spelled out what I experienced with the 1957 Chevy station wagon that I owned last decade, didn't want to hear "saw you in the red light district" or something.

Dare I admit that my first choice was this color?

NiGHTS4EVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
paseo
It's the metallic in the green. It does have a shifting effect in the sun. Looks pretty cool. I also tweaked the photo some, but not much.
Ahem, metallic???? Pearl my friend! ;-) If im not mistaken the flakes are made of mica while metallic paint uses aluminum.

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ahem, metallic???? Pearl my friend! ;-) If im not mistaken the flakes are made of mica while metallic paint uses aluminum.
Pearl, metallic....you know what I meant. :p

And technically, "pearl" is just a fancier metallic if im not mistaken. I could be wrong though. :)
Sponsored