Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread

NiGHTS4EVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
paseo
Ya know, my quick/crappy Photoshop aside, the Coupe wouldn't look to bad if the middle light bar was non-functional and painted body color. Be different atleast.

View attachment 19224
If not for the light bar the third light might have been between the speakers, which looking at the sedan seems like we dodged a bullet lol
Sponsored

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
Ya know, my quick/crappy Photoshop aside, the Coupe wouldn't look to bad if the middle light bar was non-functional and painted body color. Be different atleast.

View attachment 19224
I like the light bar that goes around..Looks different to everyone else...

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Outside of the 3rd brake light still falling and the rare speaker pop it's been great.
yeah gotta get my 3rd break light done and now all of a sudden my text msgs won't play back on the android auto..oh yeah plus I have a crack in the window tint on drivers side the dealer had already installed!!! Jeepers Creepers:doh:

NiGHTS4EVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
paseo
yeah gotta get my 3rd break light done and now all of a sudden my text msgs won't play back on the android auto..oh yeah plus I have a crack in the window tint on drivers side the dealer had already installed!!! Jeepers Creepers:doh:
It's very hit or miss when it comes to text messages. It randomly stopped working for me for a while and now it does. One trick I've seen ppl try is to go to the Google app (white background with the colorful G) then settings, voice, and turn off the Bluetooth option in that.

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Loving the EGP but missing a manual trans like crazy!!!!! I'm patiently waiting for Si news.
Get a type R girlie..Lol:p...Yeep seems the Si is a big mystery..Hope doesn't disappoint:eek:

Civic_Honey627

Can't hide from the cops in this one!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L Coupe Energy Green!!!
Country flag
Get a type R girlie..Lol:p...Yeep seems the Si is a big mystery..Hope doesn't disappoint:eek:
Hahaha okay, I'll rob a 7-11 on my way to the Honda dealership! Sure hope the cops let me drive that Type R to jail. :drive::lock::ninja: