Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread

BigBang09

nsbryant09
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT (Former: 2004 Mustang V6, 2008 Civic LX)
Hold on...shouldn't we encourage them to join the EGP fold? Even if they just copied you, it takes a special kind of bold to drive around in a car that green! :D
Sponsored

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
Hold on...shouldn't we encourage them to join the EGP fold? Even if they just copied you, it takes a special kind of bold to drive around in a car that green! :D
yeah true..I just wanted to be the only one where I work..Lol:rolleyes:.. Secretly I say..Noooooooooo:nono:

Elvis 66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic 2015 mustang. 2001 tundra..1997 4runner..1972 chevelle 1966 Lemans
Ok I was devastated today when I got to employee parking and saw another egp coupe...Nooooooooooooo:eek:...How dare they..Lol..Boo:mad:
Oh no a doppelgänger LOL
Ok I was devastated today when I got to employee parking and saw another egp coupe...Nooooooooooooo:eek:...How dare they..Lol..Boo:mad:

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If they show up with black wheels, then you can legally whip their butt. :)

I know what ya mean though. I haven't seen another around here yet, but I know it's coming. I guess 2 in a town of 55,000 people still wouldn't be too bad, but I wanna be unique.

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I drove in S mode today..oh boy did this little green machine fly!!! It was especially fun driving the back roads at 60mph whipping round corners....Better watch out for the fuzz!:D:p:drive:

Civic_Honey627

Can't hide from the cops in this one!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L Coupe Energy Green!!!
Country flag
I drove in S mode today..oh boy did this little green machine fly!!! It was especially fun driving the back roads at 60mph whipping round corners....Better watch out for the fuzz!:D:p:drive:
Looking forward to testing sport mode, I have to find a nice back road with no traffic....people are EVERYWHERE in this area. I should've tried it when I was doing 90 last weekend, I swear it felt like 65 mph. Smoooooth.

Elvis 66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic 2015 mustang. 2001 tundra..1997 4runner..1972 chevelle 1966 Lemans
Looking forward to testing sport mode, I have to find a nice back road with no traffic....people are EVERYWHERE in this area. I should've tried it when I was doing 90 last weekend, I swear it felt like 65 mph. Smoooooth.
Works great when taking off from a light racing ;)

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah there's this one area of backroad that usually when I go not much traffic and has 2 roundabouts..whooohooo corners great around those suckers..Just as good as my bimmer I had at one time.. So much fun to drive this car..and the marshmellow update seemed to fix my off and on bluetooth..No issues here..all.fun fun..:yes:

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
I think I've mastered how to drive this car the fastest now thanks to a fellow member on here, can't remember his name, but the quickest way is it to put it in L, punch it for a second then take your foot off about 25% then punch it again, then keep doing this over and over. The car literally lurches forward when you go back to WOT (wide open throttle). Definitely the fastest way to race it lol. Pulls hard when you pump the gas like this,, try it!

:beer::drive::nixon:
Sponsored