Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
That's so cute. I want lavender accents in mine, I love the contrast with the gray interior. I wish there was a way to change the lighting from blue to comething else, like this pic.

Screenshot_2016-07-01-18-07-27-1.png
I love purple...lavender...just figured I'd do blue since it goes with what's there.. The pink one actually looked purple on their website when lit up..
Sponsored

Civic_Honey627

Can't hide from the cops in this one!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L Coupe Energy Green!!!
Country flag
I love purple...lavender...just figured I'd do blue since it goes with what's there.. The pink one actually looked purple on their website when lit up..
Me too because if anyone devises a way to change the lighting, I'm sure it's going to cost a fortune!!!! I can live with blue.:bump:

Last edited:

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The only thing I wish they would've done, is give us a green option for the stereo color in the LX. I've got red, blue, grey, amber, but no green? Come on....

Civic_Honey627

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Honda come on with a manual tranny EX-L!!!!

Honda Civic 10th gen Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread images-2

NiGHTS4EVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
paseo
Hey all you girls on here. How about 1 of these..an illuminated charger..it's 3ft I believe.They come in blue, green and pink..I want a blue one only because my car has the blue console lighting. At collegehillshonda.com $18.95 but gee shipping is pricey $9.99..So maybe can find a good one somewhere else.. Not sure if you guys want these..But what do I know..Lol:rolleyes:

P_20160701_081833_1.jpg
For the love of God don't buy those cables, I used to own a pait and it went dead a month later.

Civic_Honey627

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Are you going to trade yours in for the mt...How about the new Si...Hmmm I'm thinking a yellow Si..maybe!:drive:
SERIOUSLY considering it! I tried. I really, really tried but I'm just not a fan of automatic transmission, this is my first one.