Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
I'm going to redo the leather in my car... Well make the stripe on front seats green to match...Ppffbbttt:confused1:
Sponsored

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
@CanadaNeal I owe you a beer, my friend! I've been cursing this car for NOT having folding side mirrors because getting this sucker in my garage is like performing brain surgery....my '06 was a lot easier. I tried to fold them once but I obviously wasn't turning them hard enough.
Oh I didn't know they folded backwards..Lol..only forwards really..or is that just on the touring..Lol:doh:

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hey gals and guys.... What do you think about wrapping the shifter console and the piece above the glove box and a few other spots possibly in apple green carbon fiber? Someone on this website did that in the gray carbon fiber because the material around the shifter scratches. It looked really nice. So I thought about doing same thing but only in green just to bring that color inside a little. Or maybe just stick to color that matches the gray black interior. What do you think?

Charlesh0514

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 1.5l Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Hey gals and guys.... What do you think about wrapping the shifter console and the piece above the glove box and a few other spots possibly in apple green carbon fiber? Someone on this website did that in the gray carbon fiber because the material around the shifter scratches. It looked really nice. So I thought about doing same thing but only in green just to bring that color inside a little. Or maybe just stick to color that matches the gray black interior. What do you think?
I actually plan on doing accents in my car as well, so I say go for it, I think it will look sick!

CanadaNeal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe Touring White Orchid Pearl
Vehicle Showcase
I think if it's done in a subtle way, it would look cool. If I get one, I'd be tempted to do some binding type trim on the interior, maybe some interior lighting and although I usually hate exterior ground lighting, on this car I don't know if I could resist.

Some examples:

Binding
Honda Civic 10th gen Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread P1020700.JPG

Interior lighting
Honda Civic 10th gen Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread 9853eb51ed7af8be16d4e54cb90a3870

Exterior lighting
Honda Civic 10th gen Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread Mustang-neon

Shoes and lipstick optional...

Honda Civic 10th gen Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread rBVaHFWwbZOAMv55AAdUutqkYNA260

Honda Civic 10th gen Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread maxresdefault

Civic_Honey627

Can't hide from the cops in this one!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L Coupe Energy Green!!!
Country flag
Dang, how narrow is your garage to were you have to get out and fold the mirrors in everyday just to pull in? That would get old real quick. :p
I can get in there fine without it but it's like playing the game Operation, you don't want to hit the sides. My '06 was much smaller than the '16 and easier to whip in and out of there.

Civic_Honey627

Can't hide from the cops in this one!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L Coupe Energy Green!!!
Country flag
I think if it's done in a subtle way, it would look cool. If I get one, I'd be tempted to do some binding type trim on the interior, maybe some interior lighting and although I usually hate exterior ground lighting, on this car I don't know if I could resist.

Some examples:

Binding
P1020700.JPG

Interior lighting
9853eb51ed7af8be16d4e54cb90a3870.jpg

Exterior lighting
Mustang-neon.jpg

rBVaHFWwbZOAMv55AAdUutqkYNA260.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
I would love contrast stitching, I think that would be nice.

Honda Civic 10th gen Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread images-146

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Some examples:

Binding
P1020700.JPG

Interior lighting
9853eb51ed7af8be16d4e54cb90a3870.jpg

Exterior lighting
Mustang-neon.jpg

rBVaHFWwbZOAMv55AAdUutqkYNA260.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Wow...I'm going to run out and buy that green lipstick asap..Great contrast with my curly green hair I'm getting....BWAHAHA.:D:p