OFFICIAL Drag-strip 1/4 Mile Time Thread (Gen X Si Only)

BoostedDreams

First Name
Heisenburg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 2006 Mazda 6
Country flag
@bahndrvr knows what he's talking about. I'm cool on the launching myself and really appreciated the advice you gave (and are still giving). Big props to you man. I'm simply waiting for cooler temps. I'm chasing after PRL Motorsports street tire 1/4 mile times of 13.1-13.3. Just waiting for the right temps and air density. ;) In the meantime, just testing ideas up until then.

@BoostedDreams Really love your enthusiasm bro. Keep at it! You'll be giving advice to a lot of guys before you know it.
Of course! Definitely a learning experience and I am enjoying getting a little better every time! Are you attempting that on all season tires and stock mount? What other mods do you possess?
Here’s the video of the 14.0 pass
Sponsored

Last edited:
Reactions: Myx

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Of course! Definitely a learning experience and I am enjoying getting a little better every time! Are you attempting that on all season tires and stock mount? What other mods do you possess?
Here’s the video of the 14.0 pass
Love the video! And yes sir, all season tires and stock mount.

BoostedDreams

First Name
Heisenburg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 2006 Mazda 6
Country flag
Love the video! And yes sir, all season tires and stock mount.
Awesome. Looking forward to your results. Btw do you think running e38-40 regularly is bad ? I know my tune advances timing 100% above E37, wondering if thats safe for daily driving

Reactions: Myx

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Awesome. Looking forward to your results. Btw do you think running e38-40 regularly is bad ? I know my tune advances timing 100% above E37, wondering if thats safe for daily driving
I honestly have no experience with it since we don't have it here. Reading around the forums, I haven't read any horror stories on it. People seem to love that stuff. I can't blame them.

milk_jug

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 si sedan
Country flag
Any recommendations for drag radial wheel/tire setup?

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Tracks should slowly be opening back up. I keep peeping back in here and will be looking at you Si folks for updates and such. ;)
Sponsored