Official Crystal Black Pearl Type R Picture Thread

r712

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R (FK8) | 2017 Fit (GK5)
Country flag
Wow CBP looks so good. I owned a black S2000 and I REFUSE to own black now, but I appreciate those that can keep it clean and simple.
Yeah I had the benefit of getting the car ceramic coated within a week of bringing it home and it's done wonders at keeping the paint overall pretty clean even though it's parked outside. There are a few minor blemishes on the car now after almost 3 years but I feel like it's at a point where it gives the car character. Appreciate the love!
Sponsored

typertimo

TypeRtimo
First Name
Timo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic type R 2020 Toyota Supra
Country flag
sorry to hear :-(
did they total the car?
The adjuster will inspect the car within the next couple days.. according to the shop it’s really bad so I’m just waiting for the veredict!!
Best

josh8604

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR BBP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Drunk driver my dude !!
Came behind me and hit me at aprox 80mph didn’t even stop , and I hit another vehicle and so forth with 2 more !
Sorry to hear that man. Hope you are okay and that the car, if cannot be fixed, the other party's insurance pays.

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
The adjuster will inspect the car within the next couple days.. according to the shop it’s really bad so I’m just waiting for the veredict!!
Best
I love how the red accents looked. Do you possibly have any other pics of how the car looked with them before all this horrible stuff?

CTR SHARK

First Name
karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
@typertimo Really sorry to hear about that!! 80mph is significantly fast, wish you the best outcome via insurance claim& ALSO happy to hear no major bodily injuries

typertimo

TypeRtimo
First Name
Timo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic type R 2020 Toyota Supra
Country flag
Sorry for your loss. If they don’t total it, make sure a ProFirst Certified shop does the work.
It was a total loss actually! Which I’m glad because honestly I wouldn’t have wanted the car back !!
Sponsored