Official CRYSTAL BLACK PEARL Civic Thread

Mr.Brown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L Black
Was 50$ to have it done. He used a product called Nightshade and put some clearcoat over it to keep the plastic-like finish.
ive heard of nightshade. cool! is it legal? and when you reverse, does it make it more difficult at night to see the night?

Touring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2013 Honda Civic EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
ive heard of nightshade. cool! is it legal? and when you reverse, does it make it more difficult at night to see the night?
I think its legal. The guy i got it done at seems to like keeping things within the legal limit. When i got my window tints, i originally wanted to go darker but he said he wont go down to certain percentages because it conflicts with he law and recommended i keep it at 30% in the front. As for the taillights, it does make blinkers and reverse lights a bit harder to see in direct sunlight but not by a huge amount. At night its not even a problem

LLdweeb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX 6MT, 2016 CR-V SE
Country flag
Just got my new whip! Nice upgrade from the '14 LX 5 speed (needed new tires ... so why not upgrade!) to the '16 LX 6MT. I just had to get the 6MT. Dealer told me there were only a handful available in the whole state of FL!

Once I saw them side by side, I knew I couldn't leave without it!

Honda Civic 10th gen Official CRYSTAL BLACK PEARL Civic Thread 20160411_190224

Honda Civic 10th gen Official CRYSTAL BLACK PEARL Civic Thread BeFunkyPhoto (1)

Honda Civic 10th gen Official CRYSTAL BLACK PEARL Civic Thread 20160412_154920

Honda Civic 10th gen Official CRYSTAL BLACK PEARL Civic Thread BeFunkyPhoto (3)

Honda Civic 10th gen Official CRYSTAL BLACK PEARL Civic Thread 20160412_155000

This car has a better feel than the '14, especially from first to second, even with such a small increase in HP and torque. Still getting used to this electronic parking brake too.

Honda Civic 10th gen Official CRYSTAL BLACK PEARL Civic Thread BeFunkyPhoto (2)

Mr.Brown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L Black
Just picked up the car today :)

2086JPEG.jpg
2058JPEG.jpg
2067JPEG.jpg
2093JPEG.jpg
Take it from someone who regrets not doing it. But get that expensive paint protection stuff people do every 5 year. I take of my car and still keep seeing new scratches on my black civic

captainchair

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring CBP
Country flag
Take it from someone who regrets not doing it. But get that expensive paint protection stuff people do every 5 year. I take of my car and still keep seeing new scratches on my black civic
Hmm I just might do that. Any suggestions of what brand/etc?

thebayareacivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Same its really hard to keep clean plus dealer had some scratches

2_shaynez

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.melucidity.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
Got my reverse/blinker lights tinted. I think they blend really well with the black paint and give the taillights a more aggresive look. Just need my window visors and i think im set!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I've been debating between doing this, or the opposite, but i just made my decision. Looks hot!
Sponsored