Official CRYSTAL BLACK PEARL Civic Thread

xcivicx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SI coupe in black
Country flag
ordered mine thru AAA they said two weeks. took three. these are just sequence plates not vanity or custom. they seem to like to deliver them on Saturdays.
Sponsored

jdewd250

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Aegean blue EX hatch has joined my 2016 Civic EX sedan
Country flag
ordered mine thru AAA they said two weeks. took three. these are just sequence plates not vanity or custom. they seem to like to deliver them on Saturdays.
I'm still waiting, it been almost a month! damn it!

BobM_Jr

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
Got my CBP EX-T just over a week ago. My dealer got the car for me from another nearby dealer who had added a pinstripe on the sides and upgraded the tires to nitrogen filled, got them for no cost to me. Needless to say I'm very happy with that. I'm loving the pinstripe a lot.

Honda Civic 10th gen Official CRYSTAL BLACK PEARL Civic Thread pnPs6cGW
Honda Civic 10th gen Official CRYSTAL BLACK PEARL Civic Thread pmf9IcfA
Honda Civic 10th gen Official CRYSTAL BLACK PEARL Civic Thread pl78Rron

CivicMichael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring (CBP)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I was excited to finally take some pics of my new car last week. The landscape here is still kind of crappy so I replaced the background with some shots I took on a trip to New Zealand a while back:

Honda Civic 10th gen Official CRYSTAL BLACK PEARL Civic Thread My-Civic-Composite-Front-3x2-Small

Honda Civic 10th gen Official CRYSTAL BLACK PEARL Civic Thread My-Civic-Composite-Back-3x2-Small

CivicMichael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring (CBP)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The tinted windows look nice. What tint brand and percentage did you use? what is the windshield film length 4 inches or 6?
Thanks @jplenge. It's a 3M tint but I'm not sure which type they used (probably the cheapest kind, considering I had it done at the dealer). I need to get the rear windshield redone so I'll ask what type of tint they used when I take it back in. It was 35 in the front and 20 for the rear and rear windshield. I'm not sure what your last question is referring to. There's no tint on the front windshield, even though it does look a bit dark.

Mr.Brown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L Black
im super happy with my black ex-l. its been a pain in the ass keeping scratches off of it and keeping it clean. seems like every day I find a new scratch somewhere, its infuriating. I also have a dent on the gas door. anyone know what I would need to do to replace the gas door?

Touring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2013 Honda Civic EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Got my reverse/blinker lights tinted. I think they blend really well with the black paint and give the taillights a more aggresive look. Just need my window visors and i think im set!

Honda Civic 10th gen Official CRYSTAL BLACK PEARL Civic Thread ima

Honda Civic 10th gen Official CRYSTAL BLACK PEARL Civic Thread ima

Mr.Brown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L Black
Got my reverse/blinker lights tinted. I think they blend really well with the black paint and give the taillights a more aggresive look. Just need my window visors and i think im set!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
how much was the tint?
Sponsored