Official CRYSTAL BLACK PEARL Civic Thread

OrchidFc3

First Name
Holly
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Civic Type R "EvilR" 1992 SI Turbo K20a2 1996 RHD ITR J Swap 2017 Civic LX Hatch
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Worse color to keep clean, but looks good when it is. Fresh wash for EvilR !!

20200915_152948.jpg

Advertisement

M1SS-D3V10US

First Name
Madalynne
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Honda Civic
Country flag
can you give us more info on those seats? install and how do they perform
The seats:
The seats are MitStock, or so I have been told.. I bought the seats from a kid who was selling them when Covid really start force businesses to closed.

The Install:
Installing the seats required mounting brackets and Sparco hardware. Removing the OEM seats was easy but the SRS (air-bags system) required resistors to fooled the SRS system (2.2 Ohm).

Performance:
The seats feel great and keep the occupants im place gar better than the stock seats. The aftermarket seats sit a little lower in the car than stock which is giving a more connected feeling to the car. I've had no issues with these seats.

Last edited:

AlphaDigital

First Name
Alex
Reaction score
Car(s)
civic
Country flag
The seats:
The seats are MitStock, or so I have been told.. I bought the seats from a kid who was selling them when Covid really start force businesses to closed.

The Install:
Installing the seats required mounting brackets and Sparco hardware. Removing the OEM seats was easy but the SRS (air-bags system) required resistors to fooled the SRS system (2.2 Ohm).

Performance:
The seats feel great and keep the occupants im place gar better than the stock seats. The aftermarket seats sit a little lower in the car than stock which is giving a more connected feeling to the car. I've had no issues with these seats.
Are they DOT approved? If not, I would be weary of using them just because in an accident they might buckle...

AlphaDigital

First Name
Alex
Reaction score
Car(s)
civic
Country flag
posted up at one of the last shows in the season in my area.

SSO-7807.jpg
SSO-7973.jpg

Advertisement

Advertisement