Official CRYSTAL BLACK PEARL Civic Thread

OrchidFc3

First Name
Holly
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Civic Type R "EvilR" 1992 SI Turbo K20a2 1996 RHD ITR J Swap 2017 Civic LX Hatch
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Worse color to keep clean, but looks good when it is. Fresh wash for EvilR !!

20200915_152948.jpg

Advertisement

M1SS-D3V10US

First Name
Madalynne
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Honda Civic
Country flag
can you give us more info on those seats? install and how do they perform
The seats:
The seats are MitStock, or so I have been told.. I bought the seats from a kid who was selling them when Covid really start force businesses to closed.

The Install:
Installing the seats required mounting brackets and Sparco hardware. Removing the OEM seats was easy but the SRS (air-bags system) required resistors to fooled the SRS system (2.2 Ohm).

Performance:
The seats feel great and keep the occupants im place gar better than the stock seats. The aftermarket seats sit a little lower in the car than stock which is giving a more connected feeling to the car. I've had no issues with these seats.

Last edited:

AlphaDigital

First Name
Alex
Reaction score
Car(s)
civic
Country flag
The seats:
The seats are MitStock, or so I have been told.. I bought the seats from a kid who was selling them when Covid really start force businesses to closed.

The Install:
Installing the seats required mounting brackets and Sparco hardware. Removing the OEM seats was easy but the SRS (air-bags system) required resistors to fooled the SRS system (2.2 Ohm).

Performance:
The seats feel great and keep the occupants im place gar better than the stock seats. The aftermarket seats sit a little lower in the car than stock which is giving a more connected feeling to the car. I've had no issues with these seats.
Are they DOT approved? If not, I would be weary of using them just because in an accident they might buckle...

Advertisement

Advertisement