Official COSMIC BLUE Civic Thread

pwschuh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX 6-speed
Country flag
Went to the dealer today to pick up some clips that were missing under the hood and some oil filters. I asked for some Cosmic Blue touch-up paint. None in the system yet. They aren't expecting to receive any until Feb 18th... Hope I don't get any paint nicks for the next few months. :eek:

CiviOne0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Infiniti G37 2016 Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
Went to the dealer today to pick up some clips that were missing under the hood and some oil filters. I asked for some Cosmic Blue touch-up paint. None in the system yet. They aren't expecting to receive any until Feb 18th... Hope I don't get any paint nicks for the next few months. :eek:
I was told by the parts department here where I live, that they should be receiving some Cosmic Blue touch up paint sometime by the first week of January or the second week! So hopefully that is the case for you as well!

lowandslow24

EJ6<FC1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T and 1996 Civic EX Coupe
If bad weather hold off this weekend... finalizing my cosmic blue ex-t with HS for $21,500! Excited. Will edit post and post pics...

jhaze84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
I love this color. Dark, complex, and different from most other cars on the road. Congrats to everyone who owns one. :) I would have liked to own a Cosmic Blue but I couldn't find any in my area. Ah well. I like my color second-best.

Jon Snow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring Cosmic Blue Metallic
Country flag
I love this color. Dark, complex, and different from most other cars on the road. Congrats to everyone who owns one. :) I would have liked to own a Cosmic Blue but I couldn't find any in my area. Ah well. I like my color second-best.
They are really, really hard to find in our area, at least in touring trim. One just showed up, but I have to drive 1.5 hours away to try and get it on Monday (they need to prep it before it can be sold).

We have looked at every color in person and the Cosmic Blue Metallic is the only one that really works IMO. The Aegean blue and red are too bright, the white, silver, modern steel, and black are pretty nice but rather boring, and the burgundy is just weird. Honestly I think Honda could do a lot better with the color selection but I guess they know what they're doing.

I only wish you could see the blue in the Cosmic Blue a little better, the blue in it just disappears in a number of lighting conditions, leaving a gray to almost black. But it's really sharp when you can see it.
Sponsored