Official Championship White Type R Picture Thread

omgatyper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Finally, after browsing these forums for years, the day has finally come for me to contribute my own CW FK8!

I picked up the car last Thursday, and I've gotta say, it's hands down surpassing my expectations and I'm still taking it easy on the engine while breaking it in. What an amazing vehicle! The CW is absolutely stunning in person, as well. I'm coming from a '16 Ford Focus ST; a great car in its own right, but as soon as you sit in the Type R's cockpit, you know you're behind the wheel of something special.

I'm utterly thrilled to be a part of this community and look forward to sharing my experiences with you all. Without further ado, here she is, badge #40343:

Honda Civic 10th gen Official Championship White Type R Picture Thread 20201122_164804
Honda Civic 10th gen Official Championship White Type R Picture Thread DSCN5241.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Official Championship White Type R Picture Thread DSCN5250.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Official Championship White Type R Picture Thread Inked20201122_164742_LI

Cheers! :headbang: